School

Today I went to school but the whole first hour my mind wasn't there. I couldn't get my mind off the dream I had. It made me feel amazing. Deep down I felt so...I can't explain it.

      "Bae! Bae! Wait up." I hear Jules yell but I don't see her. I look around trying to find her then I turn back to them direction I was walking and there she stands.

      "How in the world did you get in front of me and I didn't see you?," I question her.

      "What you trying to say? You trying to say I'm short? Well guess what," she didn't wait for my answer she just continued talking. "It's fine. I will be big one day. It may not be today but I will one day."

      "Umm...Bae, calm down. I didn't call you short I just noted you was because I couldn't see you. That's fine though. You want to know why?," I begin to whisper in her ear not way ting on her response to my question. "It's because how I can do you in bed. I can pick you up and pull you onto my face." I smile at her and she smile back with passion in her eyes.

       "You better stop. Your being real bad to day," Jules say in a soft, smooth, sexual voice that makes me get the chills down my spine.

       "Bae you better stop. We still got classes to go to. Come on." I grab her hand and walk with her to our next class. People staring and talking about us bad but we don't care.

        We get in to class and sit at our seats and talk until the bell ring. This class flew pass fast and the next few hours did to. Then next thing I know its last hour and class takes forever.