Daydreaming Thoughts

I set in my last hour daydreaming about a future that scared me but excited me, too. I daydreamed about me and Jules growing up and making the decision to have kids one day. I want kids but scared that I will raise them wrong or maybe they will be a gay or lesbian and have to go through life like I have to.

I don't want them to have to live this way. I don't want people to beat up on them and call them names like they did me and still call me. They call me dykes and fags like I'm dirty. I'm not trash. They tell me I was born a sin and will always be a sin.

My mom told me I wasn't and that every child was born with no sin or even a thought of evil. They were born with peace and not a fear in the world. I born the same way. I just had a heart different than most. I was born different and with a passion deep enough to change the world. I believe my mom on this because I don't feel evil. I feel like I follow God. I always felt different than most, like I have a voice for something, but I don't know what it is. Maybe it's words to change the world. Maybe it's just words to change the homosexual life and the thoughts of heterosexuals.

My mom probably trying to make me feel special and it works but she just may be right about me. I won't know until the day comes. I thank my mom for making me feel important and special.