CHAPTER SIX

A/N: By far my favourite chapter!!!!!! Hope you all think so too!!!!!!!! Please remember to vote, comment and fan!!!

Chapter Six

I don't pack anything, but just walk through the front door. I continue through town. My goal is the woods. No one goes there, so I hope to be safe. I jog. My heart speeds up. What if the government is coming for me? I push the thought out of my head. But how did they know Pop was going against the rules? I keep going. When I reach the edge of the forest, I don't look back, but plunge right in. I'm so finished with the government. I continue through the pine trees and saplings. I smell the earth around me. Then I hear a crack. A snap. I whirl around. Someone is here with me!

"Is the government doing good or evil?" Asks a male voice.

"E-Evil?" I reply. Then a teenage boy steps out from behind a tree. He has black hair and shocking green eyes. He is taller than me by a few inches.

"Come with me." He motions. I follow, not having anything else to lose. My heart is now beating wildly. He plunges even deeper into the woods. We walk for a minute then he slows. I see something. Canvas tents? Fires? What is this? I keep my questions to myself.

"Welcome", he says dramatically "to our little camp". I smirk. Nice name. "What do you do here?" I ask. "We are all against the government, here. We are all special, too. We've got powers. The government is afraid of us". He answers. "Oh". Is all I say in reply.

He leads me through the camp. I see people washing dishes and clothes, cooking, collecting wood. I notice with a jolt that there are only teenagers, like me. No adults. The boy waves someone down, then turns to me.

"By the way, my names Jacob." He grins. "My name is...Robin". I say. "Cool name".

The person he wave to comes over. Or persons, I should say. Two girls walk over. One has dark hair and glasses, while the other has curly hair that seemed to be a mix of many different blondes, browns, and golds. The girl with curly hair is much taller, while the one with darker hair has a curvy figure.

"I'm Carmen". Introduces curly hair. Her blue eyes look intelligent. She looks tough. Dark hair says "My name is Katanna". Her eyes portray smarts, as well. "Glad you came. We haven't got anyone new in months". She smiles.

"Do you guys have...uh...powers...?" I ask. Carmen grins. And then she's gone. I realize she's right behind me, suddenly. I yelp.

"I can teleport. And read and talk in your mind". She says. I look at Katanna. She laughs. Katanna points to a small rock. I look at it. It slowly lifts into the air, the drops back down. "You think we're scary and weird". Carmen says. It's true. I WAS thinking that. Katanna then gestures to a small pond. "Watch." She says. She stares at the water. A orb of water suddenly separates from the pond and lifts into the air. With a flick of her wrist. Katanna freezes the orb. Then she evaporates it. "I have power over water." She says.

"You guys are so powerful. " I breath. "Why?" I ask. Carmen sighs. "The government has been cruel and evil to us. All of us. We have a motto here". She says. Katanna looks me in the eye. "We never forgive, and we never forget".

A/N: hope you all liked it!!!!