5. Netflix and Phil?

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story.. xD

You put on Netflix and watch disney, pixar, and any cartoon movies you could find.

Dean was pretty bored, Sam was content, but Castiels' eyes lit up.

You glanced at Castiel, 'He looks like a five year old stuck in an older mans' body...' You smiled.

Sam was slouching on the right side of the couch with Dean's feet in his lap.

Castiel leaned on Sams' knees and you rested your head on Castiel's shoulder.

"You guys want any snacks?" You push yourself off Castiel, immediately missing the warmth.

"Yeah, sure." Dean smiles.

"Be right baaack."

You walked towards the kitchen and looked around.

Something began vibrating in your purse. Grabbing it, you searched for (most likely) your phone. Some papers falling out, you managed to grab your phone.

-Balthazar is calling-

You answer it, "Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/N)! I think you may have happened to meet my friend tonight, amiriteee?" He slurs.

"Depends." You smiled, "Wait, hey, are you drunk?"

"Just a lil bit."

"Idiot."

"HEY! Words hurt."

"You're an angel."

"Angels have feelings too.." you could hear the pout in his voice.

"Well, okay, Angel, what'd you call me for?" You chuckled.

"My buddy, Phil. Says he met you tonight and you haven't texted or called."

"Oh. Yeah, I'll do that now. I should go-- Bye, Balthazar!"

"Wha--"

You hang up.

You put your phone in your pocket and scanned the counter and floor, looking for the paper Phil gave you. Grabbing it, you also got gummy bears and a bag full of mixed candy & small bags of chips.

Walking into the living room, you placed the bags on Deans lap and sat beside the TV, facing the boys.

"Hey, (Y/N), aren't you going to watch?" Castiel asked, patting the spot you sat before.

You didn't glance up, "Uh, yeah in a second."

Sam and Dean shared a look but shrugged and turned their attention back to the movie.

Adding Phil as a contact, you said

Hey, Phil! It's (Y/N)~ -(Y/I)

Not even a minute and you got a reply;

Hey, Cutie =^.^= what're you doing? -PL

Glancing at the TV, you typed, Watching Netflix. What about you? -(Y/I)

LoL, Netflix and Philll. ♡♡ -PL

You smiled widely, and giggled, you didn't know what that meant before, until Balthazar had to go and ruin your innocence.

... Idiot. XD -(Y/I)

You love me though ;D -PL

Says who? -(Y/I)