Torment

My eyes opened wide. I whimpered a little bit. Trying to hold back my screams.

He walked up to me, and put the knife up to my cheek. "Now, my little Becca, don't make a noise, and we will be fine. I won't hurt you, and you will last a little longer, than I planned for you to stay alive." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. Scoffing under the bandana.

"What was that?" He asked, as he brought the knife to my throat.

I shook my head in panic.

"That's what I thought." He said, and then walked away. Closing the door behind himself.

I sighed in relief. I needed to act fast if I wanted to get out of here alive. I remember that I had my phone with me. I felt the pocket that it was in. When I got done searching the pocket, I realized that the asshole, must have taken it when I was out. Goddammit.

I kept on struggling to get out of the chains, but it was no use. They were rattling, but they weren't coming off.

Derek walked in the room. "I see that young Becca is still stupid enough to struggle." He paused. "We all know that you aren't getting out of here alive." He snickered.

Then all of a sudden I heard my ringtone. I started looking all around to see if I could spot my phone. Derek reached to his back right pocket, and pulled out my phone. "Looking for this?" He asked me, waving it in my face.

I scrunched up my nose.

"Your mom is calling." He said. "You get one call." He pulled down the bandana and answered the phone then put it by my mouth putting it on speaker.

"Becca!!! Where are you?!?!?!" My mom yelled through the phone.

I looked at Derek, and growled at him. "I'm at a friends house." I said.

Derek smiled. He mouthed, "I could get used to that."

"What friend?!?!" She panickly asked.

"Derek." I said, still looking Derek in the eyes.

"Why are you with him?!?!" She asked.

"Just thought me and him could catch up." I lied.

"Ok, well once your done, please come back home." She begged.

"No." I said, now staring into Derek's eyes, not blinking once.

"Why not?" She asked.

"You and dad always fight, and argue. I can't deal with that anymore." I said, now breaking eye contact with Derek.

"We'll stop arguing, I promise." She said.

"You said that same thing, once I got out of rehab, and you guys didn't stop arguing one bit." I snarled.

"It'll be different this time." She said.

Derek gave me the hand signal to wrap things up with my mom.

"I gotta go mom." I said.

"Ok, love you!" She added.

"Lov-" Derek hung up the phone before I could say it back to her.

"No more calls for you, missy." He smiled.

"You-" He cut me off again, by putting the bandana around my mouth again. I rolled my eyes.

He put my phone on the table nearest to me. Thank God! He then walked out of the room. "I'll be back in an hour." He said, before closing the door.

I sighed in relief again, when he left. I slide down the pole, and sat on the floor. And I used my tied feet, to pull the phone closer to me. It worked! I pulled the phone closer to me. Good thing he didn't tie my hands together. He's so stupid. I picked up my phone, and unlocked it. I pulled up texting. I went to Cassey.

To: Cassey.

Please call 911, I'm stuck in Derek's house. He kidnapped me, and he has threatened to kill me. Please call 911. Thank you!

I hope that she called 911 when she got the text.

I put my phone back on the table, because it's been 45 minutes, I didn't want to risk it. I stood back up.

Within 10 minutes, Derek walked back into the room. "You're still here." He smiled. He put a bag on the table in front of me.

Blades were poking out of it. My eyes widened.

"Oh, don't worry. It'll only hurt..... a lot!!!!!" He shouted.

I jumped.

"Don't be so jumpy, my dear." He said, as he walked over to me. He grabbed a knife as he walked over to me.

I shook in fear, trying my best not to scream, because of what he said earlier today.

He has definitely changed. Into a person, that I didn't want to be around at all. He absolutely scares me now. Did he really go that crazy after I dumped him? Well he deserved it, he had broken my heart to many times for me to love him anymore. Why did I love him in the first place?

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

I was about to answer, but then I realized that I couldn't. He still had the bandana around my mouth. He was such an asshole.

"Oh. Can little Becca, not talk. How adorable." He said, putting his bottom lip out.

I scrunched up my nose once again. I always do that when I'm mad.

"You are so adorable when you can't talk." He said.

I lunged forward, but was stopped by the chains.

Derek jumped back a little. "Woah, settle down Becca."

All of a sudden me and Derek both heard a siren.

Cassey must have called 911, thank God!

A knock was heard at the door.

"Did you call the fucking police, while I was gone?" He asked, as he put the knife closer to my throat.

I shook my head, smiling under the bandana.

"I'm gonna untie you, just so that the police don't think that I'm holding you hostage." He said, undoing the chains.

He walked me to the front door, and opened the door.

I saw Cassey. "Cassey!!" I shouted and then ran into her arms.

Derek gave me the look, that said 'don't you dare tell the police about what I did.' But I had too.