Multifandom Imagine!!!!!

A/N: Okay, so this is going to be SuperWhoLock with Avengers because I got two requests for that and everything else was only one. So yeah.... The endings will be for:

Supernatural: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Balthazar, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Charlie

Doctor Who: The Doctor (I'm making him so he could be any regeneration so you choose) Jack Harkness

Sherlock: Sherlock, Lestrade, Moriarty

Avengers: Tony, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Loki, Natasha, Pietro, Wanda, Bucky

The setting will be Avengers Tower, cause I think it would be awesome if they were all avengers so that's gonna be whats happening. All the people who aren't avengers were asked to work in Avengers Tower.

The endings will be in different chapters. So this doesn't have any endings at the end, but they'll be out soon.

It was a completely normal day for you in Avengers Tower. John was off on a date with Mary, which happened every other day it seemed. Sherlock and Moriarty were in the lab with Tony and Bruce, trying to get along. Lestrade was grumbling about the 'damn Americans' and you were pretending to be offended, while Steve was actually offended. (A/N: If you aren't American just roll with it) Sam and Dean were talking to Natasha, Bucky and Clint about fighting techniques while Pietro tried to annoy Clint, and it seemed to be working. Castiel was captivated by the TV while Charlie tried to explain how it worked to him, Balthazar was studying Tony's wine collection, and occasionally drinking some. Thank his father he can't get drunk. Gabriel was talking to Jack in the living room near you and Lestrade. The doctor was helping Tony and Bruce in the lab, and Michael was avoiding everyone, probably in his shared room with Lucifer, oh the irony. Wanda was practicing magic in the training room, and Amy and Rory were in the kitchen, cooking lunch. Molly and Clara were talking to them, Clara harmlessly flirting with Rory and everyone else laughing about it.
Suddenly, almost everyone's earpiece went off. Almost. You, Amy, and Rory, along with Molly and Clara, were not called. But immediately everyone who was called stood up and went in the direction of the training room. Rory, Amy, and Clara immediately started to think about what could be going on. 

"Maybe it's about the cru- mmph!" Rory covered Clara's mouth halfway through her sentence, giving her a stern look and glaring. You did a head tilt that would put Cas to shame.

"The what?" you asked.

"The... crush soda! They're trying to find out who took the last soda!" Molly covered for Clara. You gave them a bitch face, not believing them, but you let it slide. You stood up, walking to the training room, determined to find out what this was actually about. "Hey! (Y/N)! Where are you going?!" Molly shouted after you.

"To find out what's actually going on!" They exchanged looks, then chased after you. You jumped into the elevator, and the doors closed, locking the others out. You sighed, leaning against the wall of the elevator.

 "Miss (Y/N) where would you like to go?" Jarvis asked.

"The training floor," you promptly responded, and felt the elevator start moving down. You heard a ding and the doors opened. You walked down the hall, and stood at the doors to the training room, putting your ear to the door.

"We can all agree that she isn't going to want to date you," you heard Tony growl. Huh? They're arguing over a girl?

"How do you know? She could like girls!" you heard Natasha say.

"It is a possibility," Sherlock said, and you could hear a bunch of shuffling, probably them turning towards him.

"Can't you just deduce her?" Gabriel asked, voicing your and everyone else's thoughts.

"She is actually one of the only people we can't deduce," Moriarty explained, and you racked your brain to think of who you knew that they couldn't deduce. You couldn't think of anyone.

"What's so different about her?" Gabriel asked.

"When you are romantically interested in someone, it affects your judgement on them," Sherlock said. You kept racking your brain for people who they couldn't deduce.

"Honestly! We should really just ask (Y/N)!" Steve exclaimed. Yeah, you thought. Maybe I know the girl they like.

"Yeah!" Bucky agreed.

"I guess she does deserve to know we like her," Greg said, and you had to slap your hand over your mouth to keep from gasping. You kept listening, waiting for someone to speak again.

"Jarvis," Tony spoke. "Where is (Y/N)?" You flinched. Damn.

"Outside the training room door, sir," Jarvis answered, and you slowly started to back away from the door, ready to make a run for it, that is, until...

"Got ya!" you heard a voice say in your ear. You whirled around to see Lucifer right behind you.  You screamed and turned around, ready to run the other way, but....

"Sorry about this, (Y/N)," Michael was right in front of you. He picked you up bridal style and flashed back into the training room. Everyone stared, and it got awkward pretty fast.

"Michael?" Castiel asked.

"Yes?"

"You can put her down now," Charlie said, and Michael blushed, gently setting you down on the floor.

"Damn, well..." Dean started.

"How long were you listening?" Sam asked.

"Long enough to know that you all were arguing over me," you blushed. Everyone turned their head to you, and your blush (if possible) darkened.

"Well..?" Pietro asked.

"WHO DO YOU DESIRE MOST LADY (Y/N)?!" Thor boomed.

"Volume, hun," you scolded, but then realized the 'volume' of the situation.

"Seriously, (Y/N), who do you like?" Clint's tone was serious, and everyone's faces suggested that they weren't in a joking mood.

"Um.. well.. I think.. I like..."