discovering the room

Narrator
They went to room to room suddenly they saw another room they all left that room but Nikki came in there and saw the wardrobe she decided that she want to see what was inside the closet so she grabbed the door And crack it (knowing closing the door would be a foolish thing to-do) she felt all the fur she kept going And hoping to find the back of the closet this must be a big wardrobe she thought then she notice crunching under her feet since was was dark too see she thought it was chips then she saw light she went towards the light And the she felt something poking her then she opened her eyes and saw that it was trees she looked around then turned around she can see the weird vortext behind her where she just came from then Nicki could see some one came from behind the bushes probably getting thanks giving stuff he had a humans on the bottom And a bulls top when he saw Nicki it gave him such a surprise that he fell And droped all his stuff
Nicki pov
good morning but that fawn ignored me when he picked up his stuff he said good evening good evening pardon me but I should go on and said that Your what they call a girl of course I'm a girl I said oo very sorry I haven't seen you before whatever come with me to my house but but I can't I got to get home my friends are waiting for me oh we won't be long you won't be long I guess the only for a few minutes I said oh yeah my name Nikki what's your name my name is Theo well hello where is your house is a long I can't stay long oh no no no its just around the corner we kept walking and walking sooner that was going to take a but then we turned right then and there we went into a beautiful black house will we went inside he said do you want some blood I said no do you have any gingerale he said no that he's a do you like some Pepsi I said no he said do you have like some coo-aid I said yes then he told me thousands of stories that when if you catch a pink and black foul that you we'll have one wish then if you forever hold your peace forever in a woods you will die." Mr.theo I gotta go there waiting for me then he started crying then he said I can't the sorcer wont let me I'm a very bad fawn Mr T please tell me why I can't leave the sorcer she won't let me so she pays me to take kids to be my friend so they can come to my house then when they go to sleep I give it to her. You better not give me over to her or I'll kill you I don't care either im a teenager tell me how to get out of here you're right just go straight down at the Blitz go over to the vortext then go inside you should be back home said he stayed at mummiring and something about stones I left and when I got back I yelled I sent he ran late here don't worry of my then I ran into the hall listen I'm sorry I was gone for hours Nicki if you want to scare us you have stay hiding for a long time iT was only a few seconds not even a second.