the ride to pick up

As we started to keep going the next mornnig, the bus stopped and then Marcus got off and a lady named snider came on, I wonder who she is I thoght. hey kids he yelled this lady is going to ride with us allright. Okay Marcus we yelled back (I told them his name) and we kept going, we went to the front to meet her. hello said Mackenzie. that girl sorry woman replied hey how y'all doing. good I said are you country ?. Nikki Brianna scolded . what? I said Innocently mom said that questions helped your brain I replied. not personall qu- Brianna did not get to finish for snider started to talk  it's quite alright, yes I am country I was born in the wild wild west shorty and pardon me, but what's you're name I ansered quickly Brianna, Brandon, mackizie, and Nikki I said while pointing. Allrighty she anwered let's talk, why are y'all on the bus . Brandon ansered we are cousin of Marcus, and wanted to come along he said so nonchalantly that I almost belived him I think he's good at lieing or some thing like that yes Marcus said so we got to hill like seconds, and she started asking about our personal life so me and Brianna exchange glances vowing with our eyes we wouldn't tell about grates. And she is noooooooooosy I mean she ask 119 questions I counted I wonder if all country woman are like that. So any way when we stoped every one got off except me and Brianna I dragged her to the back of the bus. And said Brianna you know our grates right. exzacly she ansered well I know mine I said it's talking to any thing with ink watch I pulled out my birthday present and took my pen I made a snowman on her arm and told her think of a sentence or number then I heard her mind it said something's fishy.  something's fishy I said she nodded. wow she said dazzled. I wiped it off. I knew it said a girls voice. we turned and mackizie was standing right there mouth open I'm telling brandon she said he'll never believe this and she left.