the long ride

The delivery guy was muscular I would date him if I were old enough he was as beautiful as a flower thery sorry off track so every one went quiet till mackizie kicked Brianna because she almost stepped on her shoe brianna said oww and brianna's stupid grate made a rain storm which is typical that was good weather. and piece of paper came and cut mackizie and she screamed real loud like really it's just a piece of papper and then the bus stopped and the delivery man came back here and got mad talking what in tarnaion is going on here he yelled so loud I'm sure my ears will bust but to try I said somthing we just want to go to Boston sir please just let us ride with you then I gave him my baby eyes he sat down. where you from he asked. Brianna said Danville then he said all right come up here when your ready .we all got up and headed up to the front of the bus he said that he got to go to hill, husrey, and hedw and then we can go to Boston so pretty much no-one would talk to me because of the trip so I decided to try to figure out what my grate is so I went to the back and sat then Brandon came where I was and gave me a present I said thank you as he walked up the ale of the bus I opened my present not sure what to expect there was a pen set a tatto set and a crayon set set so I wrote smie on Brianna arm while while she was sleeping and the words that i wrote said she loves you and she dosent think you loves her back. terrified I spit and quickly wiped the ink off and I layed down thinking I can hear what any body is thinking with ink on I knew I had one more thing to do I got up and went to the front hey I said to the delivery guy. what little one? said the delivery guy.
what's your name?. Marcus said Marcus