My Trust Issues Have Good Reason

Off we went on the trail of investigation. Apparently I couldn't drive because I didn't know where we were going and Flint couldn't just tell me. But I refused to give him the keys, so I started the ignition while Flint muttered something about trust issues. Hey with my history I really shouldn't even be trusting him in my car, look where I am now huh. So as New York zoomed by I kept track of the streets which isn't too hard with the organization of these streets. Next thing I know we were parked outside a high school, there was a reunion poster out front. Oh I see where he's going with this(no I'm not going to explain and spoil the surprise *evil mind laugh*). Before he could get out of the car I grabbed my keys back and got out. I think he muttered something again, probably about very serious trust issues.
"This should be where they all attend, if this reunion invite is right," Flint had the paper invite in his hand, checking the high school name.
"Isn't that evidence?" I questioned grabbing the paper out of his hands.
"Hey give that back, its evidence," he protested.
"Oh, weird, see I always thought evidence stayed with the police in little plastic baggies."
"Well it's not like they would understand what's going on even with the invite. Probably lost all of the clues, they didn't even find this in their first search." He ran up the steps and into the school, thank goodness school is out. Navigating the halls Weston stood outside the office door. Shouldn't these things be at the front of the school?
The secretary wasn't very knowledgable on the reunion, she handed us a flyer saying we should bring some form of verification that we did indeed go here. This led Flint to dash back outside, he even tried to get my keys back.
"Where are we going now?" I ask holding my keys back.
"Back to your house, no actually I have to pick up a few things first, we will have to swing by my place." Flint said, hand still held out for the keys.
"Tell me your address and I can drive."
"What is with you and not letting people drive your car? I didn't crash it did I?"
"Well in my experience it's better to drive my own car, less hazards and insurance problems."
"Fine I'll tell you how to get there, hurry up!"
We pulled up to an apartment complex that honestly looked real shabby. He ran and dashed back out, coat flying, only two minutes later carrying a file of papers and a laptop. The drive to my house was filled with paper shuffling and pencil scratching. Real conversationalists that guy is, very social.