Chapter 1: The Change?

Hey.... This is my first time writing so pleasssse dont hate!!! Prt 1. 

To the Side is Niall:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother was in college and I was in Las Angles.

I came home to find a note on the fridge "Sorry Ellie, your father and I went out for the summer. sorry we didn't tell you!If you need us you know where to call!

Oh and don't forget that your brother is coming home for the summer with Harry!" I let out a grunt as I read the note.

I just rumpled it up and threw it in the trash.

I hated Harry but he was Niallss friend... he bullied me for like 12 years.

I am 17 and I can take care of myself but I just can't live without Niall... "Oh shit" I muttered to myself as I looked around the house.

Everything was a mess.... I ran up stairs to my room and slid off my school uniform since it was the last day of school to put on a pair of shorts and a bikini top.

I began to grab all the clothes and wash the dishes.

The house was spotless after i was done.

I grabbed a towel and headed for pool.

I wasn't afraid to wear a bikini anymore since I lost over 30lbs and died my hair a blonde color!

I laid the towel on the chair and stuck my feet into the water.

After I was used to the water I laid down in my floaty and stated to tan!

Until I heard familiar voices coming from the back!

I heard somebody walking but I just ignored it.

I started humming to Titanium by Dacid Guetta

*SPLASH* "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY POOL!"

Both my arms were grabbed until I screamed "NIALL, Harry STOP! IT'S ME.... ELLIE" they both stared at each other and backed off.

I fell off of my floaty and started to swim towards the ladder!

They started laughing until I snapped my head around.

They both had shocked faces when they stared at me.

"Well hia there Ellie, you look a lot Different" Harry said winking at me.

"fuck you" I snapped at him.

Niall slapped him in the arm causing Harry to burst out laughing at the red mark on him.

I walked back inside not even bothering to grab my towel.

As Harry started to open the door, my best friend Abby slammed the door open with a big smile on her face! "IM HOME NOW WHERE IS THE FOOD!"

I ran over over to her with a big smile since i havent seen her in over 2 years because she koved to canada!

As I tackled her we fell to the ground! She looked at me like I was crazy!

"OMG ELLIE YOU CHANGED!!" She scremed at me while Niall came in and threw a box of easy mac at her forhead!

 I couldn't stop laughing!

We decided to hang out and she stayed the night.

Later that night I decided to sneak off into Nialls room to ask for a blanket.

I walked into the room and they were both asleep.

"DAMN" i said acidently loud and saw Harry movie.

I knelled down to him and asked him for a blenket. "hey jerk, give me a blanket!"

I said whispering to him. "on one condition" he said with a smirk.

"yeah yeah sure what ever! I said nodding at him.

Personally I was scared on what it was gonna be. 

" You have to kiss the pole" He laughed and then fell back asleep 

I silently laughed at what he just did and took a blanket from him. 

When I walked back into my room Family Guy was on. 

I stayed for the next 2 hours just whatching Family guy until I fell into a deep sleep. 

~**~~***~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

First book, No hate please