Chapter 4: My Stupid Hero

As I felt somebodys hands tightened I began to think that Zachery came back for me!

As I tried toturn around I felt somebody whisper into my ear...

"peek-a-boo" River said. He sounded very drunk...

I wasnt surprised though.

Some how his face was clean and he had the glasses ontop of his head!

I was then thrown onto the sandy beach hitting my head hard.

River began to forcablly kiss me.

"You know Ellie. You look 10x hotter now!

I should have never hurt you like that" he said begining to take my shirt off with force.

I began to cry and kept screaming for somebody to hear me and help me!

He smaked me across the face and took my bikini top off.

'Lets try this again. Just shut up and let me do what I want'

He screamed at me witch made me scream harded.

Out of no where Harry pops up.

He grabbed the back of his collar and threw him off of me.

I grabbed my top, put it back on and then began to scoot backwards with the warm tears spilling down my face!

I watched Harry beat the living shit out of Robert.

Later on that night the cops came and took Robert in for attempt Rape.

As Harry came forward me I began to scoot more away from him.

To be honest I was terrified of Harry still!

Even if it was only like 10 years ago.

I hated the mean violent side in him4! "Are you okay"

He asked me leaning his hand down to help me up. I nodded my head and began to walk toward my car!

"Woah Woah Woah, let me drive you.

And You might want to stay at my house, your brother wont be happy that you were just nearly raped" He said Grabbing my shoulder.

Igave him a confused look, and then he explained everything about how Niall took some girls home.

As soon as he was done I nodded my head in agreement and him take me to his house for the night.

--------------------

Hey guys, should i write these chapters longer????M!!? Lemme know by commenting