Chapter 2: The Games begin!

Too The side is Abbie

________________________________________

After about 12 hours of chatching up with Abbie we decided to go to the movies!

Niall amdu Harry gave me a puppy dog look and looked sad!

"Whats wrong" I grunt as i stare into thier eyes!

"We wanna come!!" They pleaded and i started to laugh histaricly.

We got into the car and forced Niall and Harry to sit in the back while singing Love somebody at the top of our lungs.

They werent the happiest campers in the world.

When we got to the movoe thethers Abbie and I got two tickets for Warm Bodies while Niall and Harry saw Magic Mike. 

Abbie pointer to two seats almost by the front but not in the far back either.

Abbie kept tappign my shoulder but I kept on ignoring it!

When the movie got to the oart where he is getting his heart back she tapped my shoulder again.

I threw my hands up making the popcorn go straight up in the air.

I jumped out of my seat and screamed "What the hell could you possible want!!!"

She looked shocked.

"I was just gonna say those two boys look super cute!" She said.

I turned around a noticied that my popcorn that I threw landed on them.

They both were staring at me and wave slightly then bursted out laughing.

I glared at them and they began to talk!

"Heyyy i'm Zachery" one blonde boy said smiling grabing the popcorn from his head and started to throw it into his moouth.

"and Im Harry" he said grabbing a peice of popcorn from his shirt.

I looked at the popcorn, and kept on saying sorry.

The rest of the movie was actually really funny. I kept looking st the movie but Abbie kept on looking at the popcorn

After the movie ended Abbie went of someplace.... Well to god knows where.

I made my way over the to bufet and I saw Harry and Niall trying to pick up two girls.

One was named Kay and one was named Lui lui ! They were the preps in the school! One of Kay and Lui Luis best friend Chy stole my now ex boyfriend!

Since I wasnt ready to give my Virignty up to Robert! decided to Fuck Chy instead. 

I was heart broken. 

So I thought It was time for revenge!

I walked over to Harry, and Niaill "Hey ellie whats hanging"  Niall said giggling at my expression.

"Well definetly not talking to you! I actually came here for Harry!"

I said with a wide grin on my face turning back towards Harry.

He looked at me shocked.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and whispered something dirty into his ear and walked off!

I heard foot primts behind me for which I knew were Harry's!

I caught up with Zach and tapped his shoulder.

As he whipped his body around i pressed my lips against his making his hands wrap around my waist!

"GET A ROOM!" i could hear Abbie and Harry yell from all the way across the room!

As soon as Harry caught up he was standing right beside Zach.

I twiddled my fingers as a wave good bye.

Before i turned around i gave Zach and air kiss then walked off!

"AND THEY SAY SHES IN THE CLASS A TEAM---". I knew that, that was Abbies singing.

So i threw a pillow at her face which made me giggle because i remebered when Niall threw a box of Easy mac at her forehead.

They started to whimper so i got up still with my eye mask on not knowing where i was going.

I sat down beside the thing but noticed it wasnt Abbie. I was pushed onto my back by a stronger body then mine!

I ripped off my mask as I saw my dog licking my face with a note in hear collar. -Gaming are we? Well game it shall be!!!!! Love.... Harry?

I ripped thenote and grabbed my phone and started to text abbie!

Ellie: "ABBIE GET YO ASS UP HERE!!,"

As I heard Abbie running up the stairs I began to laugh so hard that i almost died!

"Whatswrong???" She scremed holding the door frame like she was about to tear it off.

I explained everything to her.

Abbie said that we should play the game.

We decided to get all dressed up and everything.

I had my brown hair died with blonde highlights curled.

As for Abbie her hair is naturnally wavy, so she decided to straighten it. Abbie being the loud mouth as she is, she told Harry and Zach all about it.

 So Harry, Zachery, Abbie, and I met up at starbucks. We say an unwanted visitor... Harry and Niall..!

Zachery and I sat by each other.

Since Zachery knew about the plan he cupped my face and begin to kiss me.

I cupped his face and begin to kiss him back. 

Niall and Harry walked over to us  and coughed. 

"Hey there Ellie"  Harry said winking at me. 

I flipped him the bird and turned towards Zach again. 

Niall n Harry got there coffee and left. 

"Thanks" i said blushing from what just happened. 

ANytime babe he said kissing me cheek. 

DId he just call me babe?!? Everything is just WAJHDLSFUJNFD rage... 

*~*~~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Im also editing this so soryr if its different! Go ahead and vote comment and Follow me! I follow back :)