Chapter 5: Our akward kiss

The ride home was pretty quiet other than the fact that me and Harry we jamming out to Never getting back together by Taylor swift.

When we finally got to his house I was egsusted!

I refused to get out of the car and whined like a baby!

"Okay ellie, if your gonna act like a baby, im going to treat you like one!" He said picking me up bridal style taking me inside.

As he opened the door i smelt a bunch of cinnimon and vinnala and jumped right out of his arms.

"Where are the rolls!!!" I screamed at him shaking him.

"I think its time for you to go to bed missy." Harry said.

"Fine" i said walking up the stiars to his room.

As soon as i walked into his room i plopped right down on his bed.

He walked in leaning in the door way... Laughing!

"Whats so funny" i screamed at him for being rude .

"Oh nothing, just the fact that your sleeping in that" he said scanning my body licking his lips.

"Yepp" i said popping the p. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You can borrow some clothes of mine if you want? He said winking and left the room. 

I slipt out of my clothes and put on an over sized shirt of his and went downstairs. 

I spotted Harry making some Rolls so I quietly walked up behind him. 

BOO! 

I screamed wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"haha nice try baby doll.... Doesnt work on me" He said in a humerous way!

He turned around and looked into my eyes... 

I never noticed how gorgeous his eyes were before. 

The way the blue circled his Iris with soft gold specks cornering the blue. 

I couldn't help myself.

I got on my tip toes and kissed him, but then pulled back quickly, ran upstairs, and went straight to bed. 

.

.

.

.

.

-2 months later- 

.

.

.

.

.

Harry and I were stillplayong the game.

And baseball seson finnally came around...  

"I have an idea! Here put this on" she said, it was a skimpy little bathing suit with a pair of jean daisy dukes.

I trust abbie so i did what she commanded.

I put on my sun glasses and finnally asked her what we were doing!

"What are we doing abby?" I looked at her all confused because i had no idea what was going on!

"We are going to go help my uncle with the baseball team! "