Chapter 7: I think I have a crush

When eve I woke up, zacherys arms were wrapped around my waist.

I turned over to see him deep asleep. 

I was staring at his blond hair poking Around all over the place. 

I decided to prank him since it was 10 am and I was bored. 

I wet downstairs still in my pjs. 

Wait, my pjas!?!? I fell asleep in a towel!

that's sneaky boy! I laughed at the thrift of him seeing me like hat. 

I grabbed some whipped cream from the kitchen and headed back upstairs. 

I didn't think that this would work but it was worth a shot.

I walked into my room and over tithe bed. he wasn't there!

I quickly turned around and got a face full of Nutella! 

I slammed the whipped cream as fast as I could in his ddirection BULLSEYE! 

I hit him right in the face. 

We both hurstrd out laughing as hard as we could, I wiped some of the Nutella off my face and went to the bathroom! 

I couldn't believe what I saw.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I looked like the backwards version of Michel Jackson" 

I said looking into the mirror, cause Zachary to fall on the floor laughing! 

After about two hours of talking with Zachary we decided to head down stairs. 

"Ima kick your ass elEllie" Zachary said.

Which earned him a confused look.

He held up the Xbox remotes.

"Not in your dreams horan" I said to him snatching he controller away from him.

We played Mario kart for about an hour and then our direction turned toward the stair case.

Niall and Harry were tired and half asleep.

We decded to hide quickly in the bathroom, to ease drop on what they were saying.

"Niall " Harry said rubbig his eyes "I need to talk to you... about Ellie" he said with a firm stance. 

Niall looked up at Harry with confused eyes while many pancakes.

" I... I think" Harry said " I think I have a crush on your sister" Harry said. 

Zachary and I decided to take this to advantage.

OH YEAH! we scare we out from the bathroom.

We continues to make sex noises for awhile holdi in our laughter.

I messed up my hair but the bed did his for him! 

We walked out of the bathroom, him hding me bridal style because. Acted like I was tired. 

Both Harry and Niall  looked immidiatly at us. 

"Can one of you guys take her" Zachary said holding m body.

Imdetly I was put into Harrys arms.

To be honest I was actually tired. 

Harry layer me down on my bed.

*grabs Harry arm* "Harry I wisphred.

Yes eEllie he said dissapointment in his eyes.

"Stay with me... please" I said sad like.

It would be my pleasure!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Harrys pov* 

It would be my pleasure I said.

I went in on the other side of the bed and curled up next to Ellie. 

Her long blonde brown hair was in a messed up bun with strans coming out of it.

I regret Doing what I all did to Ellie in the past. 

I only wanted her attention never to hurt her.

God if I could only go back in time to the time we first met, maybe she wouldnt be scared of me.

"Scared" That word upset me so much.

Its all my fault that she is scared, but then again why  would she ask me to stay?

I poked Ellies neck after about 5 minutes, and she was passed out. 

I decided to snoop around her room, I know its wrong but im curious about her. 

There was a black book under her chair in a box. 

OMG. IT WAS ELLIES DIARY. Should I read it? I would think im being to privite if i went threw her diart, but i have to. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~Ellies Diary*~*~*~*~*~*

November 29, 2012

9 am -It's offical, Im 17 weighting the perfect weight and No Harry anywhere! 

10 am- I woke up with  the fresh smeeling taste of bacon and waffles. I quickly ran down the stairs and my mother had made me a bacon waffle tower. BEST. MOTHER. EVER!

3 pm- I went shopping with Abby and my mother, I got this really cute skinny jeans and now its time to go swimming. 

6 pm- I just got done Skyping with Niall  and Harry. They didnt even bother saying happy birthday. Worst day ever.... 

May 24, 2013

Hey there diary, Long time no see! I miss you!!!! Its the begginging of summer, my parents are gone but Niall and Harry are here now. I cleaned the house  and died my hair. TOo be honest i Kinda missed them. I can't believe I ever had a crush on Harry. He was so mean to me.. *sigh* Oh well.... Talk to you later Diary. 

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

***********Closes Diary**********************

Ellie had a crush on me?!

My mind was suddenly blown from my head. I really liked her I just wanted her attention.

Maybe I did it the wrong way.

But what I need to foccus on is Getting Ellie back!

I need her. But theres one prblem..... Zachery... 

Damn him.... He just doesn't seem right to me!