I hate you

Picture of Kyle and Caleb
------------------------------------
Alex's POV
I went home that night and all I could think about what happened with me and Jonas.Then I started thinking about what if he did kiss me and I kept cringing.Do I like Jonas? no I couldn't he's really mean to me you can't like someone like that.I mean even if I did,he would never like me back I'm an outcast remember.Like he said I should just stay with thinking about Thomas,a boy who couldn't careless about me."Alex time for dinner!" my mom called I ran out of bed and downstairs to her. I ate my dinner fast my face was red I couldn't stop thinking about what he did to me."Who is Thomas?!" my dad asked I froze and looked at my mom  "oh so your over Thomas?" my mom said leaned in "anyways can we not talk about boys right now" I said scuffing down my food.Then going back upstairs and doing my homework. My cell phone rang I picked it up "Hello"
"Hello Alex I wanted to tell you that you are.." the voice said pausing "never mind look out of your window" it said so I did it was Jonas.What was he doing here he could be here to beat me up,wait why would he do that here to much evidence."Alex Jordan is here for you" my mom said I creeped downstairs slowly then finally peaked my head out "mom this is Jonas not Jordan" I said "hey Alex can I speak to you for a second"he said scratching the back of his neck. "I guess?" I said I opened the door wider so I could walk out until my mom pushed me out."Look I don't know how you don't remember me from nursery school but maybe I should help you" he said I got a little nervous he took me to his bike. He put a helmet on my head "where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see" he said,he drove off with me on his bike "Jonas were going so fast!" I said "then hold on!" he said "to wh-!"he sped up really fast immediately jumped up and grabbed him. "Ow your gripping really hard"he said "oh sorry can you slow down then maybe I'll loosen the grip" I said reasoning with him I don't know why I even tried the boy never listens.He went even faster "JONAS!!" I screamed and hugged him even tighter.We finally got to our destination "Jonas you were driving like crazy" I said to him shaking "well you were grabbing me like I was a god" he said I rolled my eyes "where are we?" I asked him looking around "back where it all began" he said "follow me"he said he went inside and there were children running everywhere.He walked deeper inside there was a lady she was sitting at a table with arts and crafts "Jonas!" she said "Alex!" she also said she gave Jonas and me a hug.
Me and Jonas played around with the little children he came up to me and asked "so do you remember?" he asked "nope" I said smiling. "It's 6 we should get going" he said "bye Mrs.Brown!" he shouted "bye Mrs.Brown!" I shouted also."This time can you not go as fast" I said "you can't tell me what to do!" he said I rolled my eyes and hopped on. He went speeding down the hill "Aaah! JONAS I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" I shouted my hair was flowing behind me,it felt so nice.
I got to my house "thank you Jonas" I said and gave him a hug then walked inside "hope you remember Alex!" he shouted then drove off. When I got home I was greeted by my poky parents "okay 1 nothing happened 2 I don't like him" I said then walked upstairs to my room

Jonas's POV
I droped off Alex and drove off. I drove around til 10 o'clock at night then went home. I walked in my parents were in there bed so was my little brother micheal . I never liked being home as my parents often compared me to my brother Micheal. I snuck in;and got my shower, then went on my phone
I had messages from Caleb and Thomas.
Thomas: lol dude do u actually like dat girl
Me:who alex? No she likes Ricky
Thomas:she can't get him not 2 b rude but she seems pretty annoying and weird
Me:😂😂😂 tru
Thomas: but don't tell her I sad dat she seems like she already has a lot to deal wiff
Me:ok
Thomas:gtg
For saying all of that I felt like slapping Thomas,but, I don't like Alex do I? I had questioned myself I have never done that I went into Calebs messages
Caleb:Hey dude do you know what we have for hw my mom is halfway down my back wiff this stuff
Me:you honestly think Ik the hw y don't u just text jayce or alex there goodie two shoes and they will have everything
Caleb: I hope ur right
I turned over and tried my best to sleep,but I couldn't.I stayed up on instagram till 2am,then turned over tried again.
I stayed up and listened to beware by-big sean and something theat big sean said really caught me "cause girls always say I hate you to the guys that love".

I got up for school, Michael was downstairs eating scrambled eggs. "Jonas what time did you get home last night?" my mom said "10:34 pm" I said nervously, then opened the freezer to get some microwavable waffles.I got dreesed then left,my parents didn't care about what happened to me same situation with me and them. I drove down the hill speeding as fast as I could I saw alex she was on her phone "she has a phone?" I thought to myself.
When I got to school I was not in a good mood , I was filled with anger for no reason. We had history class and I sat next to alex, I took my seat Alex took hers. She started doing something weird trying to cheer me up,I started to get annoyed,"ALEX SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted at her. The class went silent and then they started laughing "finally someone said it!" they laughed even harder,she asked to be excused Ricky followed her out.At this point I didn't care I don't need her, I don't even need my parents. Let her go with Ricky I don't care anymore.

Alex's POV
He shouted at me to shut up and turn around in front of the whole class,Ricky walked out with me. He put his arms around me and hugged me I started to cry.Then Jonas walked out "Alex I'm sorry" he said grabbing my hand "get away from me" I said to him. "You don't know what it's like being an outcast all you do is run around get into peoples personal life then break them down,you're a monster get away from me" I said to him."Alex it's not that" he said."Then what is it" I said I stared into his eyes he did it back "I thought so Jonas I officially hate you!" I said turning and walking away.Then walking to the office Ricky put his arm around me,I called my mom to pick me up. Suddenly I felt sick I didn't want to do this anymore ;go to school,get teased, then forced to deal with it. Ricky waited with me till my mom came, I'm starting to think I like him and that's a problem.

I went home and went straight to sleep as that is the only way to escape from this wicked world