Sarah

2 days later
Alex's POV
Today was an annoying day this evening I have to be Jonas' date to the stupid 50's party.Why did I ever say yes in the first place,I looked at my dress polka dotted and all pretty. "Uggghhh!" I said shouted then kicked the door then screamed in a pillow.I started whining and throwing a tantrum "I hate my life!" I said "I'm so tired of this school year and it just started!" I moaned."No one loves me!I'm going to die alone with cats" I went on,I started jumping around mad "I'm so HUNGRY!" I screamed.My mom walked in "sweetie is it the time of the month?" she asked "I don't KNOW!" I said "mother whats wrong with me?!" I cried."Oh darling nothing is" she said "UGGGHH!!!" I shouted "you need to get ready for school" she said.I put my hair in a messy bun put on my sweatpants, vans, grey hoodie.I grabbed my pop tart and left my mom was taking the car so I just caught the bus.Kyle sat next to me "hey Al everything is alright?" she asked linking arms with me "no" I said about to cry. " Alex don't cry on the school bus you know Aubrey she'll pick that out in a quick second"she said wiping my eyes Jonas got on the bus."Oh look baby is crying again what are you oh yeah it keeps slipping my mind that word,oh yeah,Outcast" he said glaring at me "so what do want a good sticker for pronouncing the word right" I said to him. "Well Alex seems your little boyfriend has left you out in the gutter" Aubrey said "don't make me punch you" Kyle said standing with her hand in a fist. "Oh wow yes Kyle you are strong and courageous getting ready to punch me in the face" Aubrey laughed "sit down!" Lea shouted to her they glared at each other, Kyle sat down. Kendrick got on the bus with Nathan, and Taylor (Nathan's girlfriend) Taylor went to go sit next to Lea. She screw faced me, I rolled my eyes and plugged in my music. For some reason at school I never want anyone to know what I'm listening to they make fun of me for everything else they would probably still make fun of me for that too. Thomas got on the bus "hey Alex" he said as he walked passed me "hi Thomas" I said to him from the corner of my eyes I could see Jonas getting all worked up. He moved to the seat in front of me "what was that?!"he asked me "well I'm not sure if your brain is smart enough to comprehend the level hey = hi= hello, hello if you do not know what that means please feel free to listen to Adele's newest song Hello" I said to him. He looked at me straight faced couldn't even say anything back "hey Jonas your sitting in my seat" Chris said to him "and so what are you going to do about it!" he said standing up chest to chest with him "Aye man bag off Chris!" Gabriel shouted to Jonas "yeah man!" everybody on the front of the bus shouted "why you so mean to gay people! huh Jonas?" Gabriel shouted "maybe because he's gay himself" someone else shouted "Boy this is America we accept all no matter what you are!" Gabriel shouted "Yeah!" everyone shouted. "It wasn't like that though" Jonas said "mmmhhmmm that's what they all say" Jayce said Jonas moved his seat annoyed, Gabriel was the type of kid who was just straight out real everyone knew his story nobody pushed him away, he helps everyone because he knows what it's like to be hurt. Finally the bus came to school everyone got off the bus. Gabriel walked up to me "hey Alex can I talk to you for a second"he said to me "yeah, I guess" I said he pulled me away "I know your adopted" he said to me, my eyes widened he put his hand over my mouth "if you got a letter from Shelby Copperstone telling you she lives in California take this address" he said "don't ask questions just take it" he said shoving it in my bag. I was confused the note told me to come to California to meet her in Bakersfield and bring someone. My head started spiraling "lets go" he said pulling my arm back to the crowd I was taken back by this "wait?!" I said pulling my arm away from him "how do you know me?" I asked him looking deep into his eyes. Suddenly I felt a tug away and like that he just vanished into the crowd "Jonas get your nasty little hands" I said till I turned around and saw Ricky "Ricky!" I said hugging himl "boy,you don't know how happy I am to see you" I said he hugged me back."So what has happened while I was gone?" he asked well : I found out I was adopted, I made out with Jonas 3 times,Kyle and Caleb have had relationship drama, Chris might break up with Adam he's missed a lot "nothing much" I said to him. "Jake is having a 50's themed drive in party" he said "I know" I said "would you maybe want to be my date?" he asked me why why why why did I say yes to Jonas? "oh, Ricky I would love to but Jonas already asked me" I said frowning and looking down. He put my head up "now its okay Alex you'll be there I'll be there we can still talk and stuff, besides I think Jake just invited me because of my accent" he said chuckling."What makes you say-" Jake was coming over with a group of people "hey Rickae how do you say french fries in England" Jake said mocking a British accent "we say chips" he said.Jake bursted out laughing "chips are the stuff that comes in bags of air not french fries, oh British people make me laugh" he said tears were starting to come out of his eyes "it wasn't that funny mate" he said helping him up off the ground."See what I mean?" he said we walked to class our first class was geography.