Chapter 15- The Drawings

Peter's P.O.V

All of us woke up except Perce. We wanted to do something, "Hey guys, remember that notebook full of drawings Percy had?" I started to say, "Wanna look through them?"

"I'm bored, why not." Sam said

With that Harry got up and went to Percy's backpack, "Got it."

"Shhhh." MJ said while looking at Percy who just drooled some more.

"My gods, you guys have to see this." Harry said

Harry was flipping thru the pages one had a Phoenix on fire looking downward and it was just magestical. We were all shocked at Percy's drawing ability.

Steve's P.O.V

We looked at what the teenagers were doing and they were looking at Percy's drawing book. While Percy was still asleep, apparently they were either really good or really terrible because they all had their mouths open gaping at the book.

"What are they looking at?" Tony asked walking in sipping some coffee

"I believe Percy's drawing book." I replied

"Wait, Percy can draw?" Clint said

"Yeah, I took this picture yesterday while he was working on one." I showed the team the photo of Percy's drawing and they gaped at it.

"Wow, he can draw. Maybe rivals Steve's drawings." Bruce said taking a close look at the image and wondered about how much details there were.

"He probably is better than me by his friends reaction." I said taking a look back at the camera

We look back at the camera and see Percy starting to stir, he looked up at what his friends were doing and turned bright red in the cheeks.

"I guess you guys found by drawing book." Percy said sighing, then getting out of the sleeping bag.

"Dude! You can draw!" Sam said laughing lightly as Percy turned more red in the cheeks. "Thanks." he mumbled embarrassed.

"Can we get breakfast now please?" Percy asked his friends in a sort of whinny voice to try and change the topic away from the drawing book. 

They also seemed hungry because they put down the book and all walked to the kitchen.

"Anyway we are going to have to leave soon. Maybe in 10 minutes." Peter said

"Ok, have fun whatever you guys are going to do."