|VERNON| Mansae~

This imagine was requested by: RoyalMaknae

|JAEYON + VERNON|

Vernon lately has been trying to get your attention. Sitting close to you, always asking you random questions, sometimes even giving unnecessary skinship. You weren't too sure why, but being the friendly person you are, you went along with it.

AT LUNCH...

Now you were siting with a couple of your friends, talking about the guys in your class.

"How about you Jaeyon? Vernon seems a little too close to you, don't ya think?"

"Well, he's just being friendly. I don't see anything wrong with that."

"Oh my gosh Jae! Don't you see that he obviously likes you?!"

At the corner of your eye, you noticed a sandwich was placed on your table.

Where did this come from?

But you turned your attention back to the conversation.

"No I'm pretty sure he doesn't. We're just friends."

"~Suure. But once he confesses, don't forget I told you so!"

You mocked her with exaggeration, earning a laugh from the rest of your friends.

Now you noticed that a carton of milk appeared next to the sandwich. You even poked it to see if it would move.

"Uh guys... Did someone forget their lunch or something? Cause this isn't mine."

They all either shook their heads or shrugged their shoulders. Besides that, you felt an uncomfortable feeling that someone was burning a stare into the back of your head.

AFTER EATING...

It was sunny out, so you decided to walk around the campus until the bell rang

Everything was going great until someone forcibly yanked your arm to face them.

"Vernon? What's wrong?"

His grip tightened around your arm.

"Don't play dumb with me Jae!!!"

Tears formed in your eyes, you weren't used to being handled so rough. It scared you.

"I-I don't understand."

He let out a frustrated sigh.

"So you expect me to believe that Wonwoo happens to give you little 'gifts' for no reason?!"

"What?!"

The tears now dried up from the heat of your rage towards his pointless accusation.

"Vernon let go, you're hurting me!"

Startled by the pain in your voice, he quickly let go, shocked by his own actions. He had no intention hurting you, he just couldn't handle losing you to someone else.