|JOSHUA| Like Love You~

This imagine was requested by: @17_Carat

|MADY + JOSHUA|

"MADY!!!"

Huh?

Turning around, your friend Joshua was jumping around in glee. Laughing at his ridiculous actions, he started to look confused.

"Ants in your pants Joshie?"

He shook his head and looked at you weirdly.

"No! I was gonna ask you something."

Continuing to jump around excitedly made you laugh some more.

"Well, I think you can tell me later. Cause now you look like you need the washroom desperately..."

Imeadietly, he stopped and crossed his arms.

"Never mind then Ms.Sarcasm, I'll just ask someone else then to go to Japan with us."

It all happened so fast, even you didn't notice. But in the end, you pinned Joshua down to the floor, pulling on to his collar.

"WHAT?! WHEN?! HOW?!"

His eyes were panicking, his face turning red.

"C-can't...b-breathe..."

Your eyes widened as he started turning purple, immediately getting off of him. You pulled him from the floor afterwards. He looked at you slightly angry and terrified.

"Mian Oppa... I'll be good."

Giving your best aegyo face, he softened a bit.

"Ugh... I've known you for months now, and yet that same face always works."

After giggling at him cutely, you punched him hard on the arm.

"Oww! Sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with you..."

You giggled at him again before clinging onto the same arm. He winced, worried that you'd hurt him again.

"Ok I'm done now. C'mon, since we're at the mall, I'll buy you something as an apology. So tell me... What's the plan for Japan?"

Joshua looked around consciously at the other people in the mall, you've made quite a scene to look at...

"Yeah... I think it's best if we go around a bit. People are starting to stare..."

AT HOME...

AHH!!! I can't believe I'm going to Japan on a tour!!! With the rest of 17 too! I've never met them before, but Josh says that they're nice... Oh! I gotta pack!

Running to your room, you pulled out a luggage and filled it with a bunch of oversized shirts and plain jeans.

DONE! Well... Sorta... Eh, who am I to impress anyway?

A thought echoed at the back of your head.

Jisoo?