Episode 7 (Levin and Cadenza)

The day went on as usual until Dante ran up to me. "Lord Levin, your mother wants to have a meeting in the guard tower! She wants you and Malachi to come." I nodded and ran up the long steps. There I bumped into someone, that someone was no other then Malachi. His scarf fell off him as we both collided when running, I then see his smile. His smile that it's been so long since I've seen it, "M-MY SCARF! I-IT FELL O-OFF!" as he panicked reaching down to the ground grabbing the soft material and wrap it around his mouth. "I'm so sorry Malachi..." My head slowly lowering to the ground. "Its okay Levin... Hurry up we have to go to the meeting Mom ordered!" As he grabs my hand tightly, and letting go when were walking up the ladder. There my mother was at and a small group of people were there for the meeting. Dante was right besides her as he as well was helping her with the plan she has. "LISTEN UP APHMAU has something she proposed to me that both she and I believe will not only help Phoenix Drop, but keep the balance in the rest of the world. Go on Aphmau the floor is yours." As he moves away and makes my mother the center of attention. "I recently had a conversation with Dante... I want to reform the Phoenix Alliance. To make it bigger then it ever was before. Now that I'm no longer Lord of Phoenix Drop, I feel my leadership skills can come in handy. Not just for one village then Meteli but countless other villages as well. Leading an Alliance...." Everything was an amazement to everyone as they heard my mother speak so around and confident. They even cried because one they missed my moms speech's and two they were happy about the idea. As my mom ended her speech, she to a minute to take small breathes. "So who's with me?" As she looked at the small group of people. Laurence walked up with is hands up high, "I think its a wonderful idea." As a smile grew bigger then his face. Dante then walked up too, "I can't complain, we don't have much to lose in terms of supplies." I then rose up and walked up to my mother, "..if it benefits my people, consider us a part of the alliance." With that Malachi came close to our mother, "well, Levin answers for all of us here in the safehold." Mostly everyone was happy and agreed except for Cadenza. She stood there a bit quietly, "Cadenza...?" Laurence echoed through the guard tower. "Don't get me wrong I would join you in a heartbeat, but I have to get all the aproves from my villagers and Consolers. My new guards and Consolers of Meteli have to hear about it so they can decide." As she bows he'd head for a bit. "Then well go to Meteli with you and convince them!" My mother said proudly. "The meeting is now dismissed." And with that I left to figure out who's taking shifts at the built wall?

~Levin

After everyone was leaving I spotted out a light blue book, it was a diary, Levin's diary. I think he dropped it when everyone went down the tree house, or guard tower as they say. "What are you doing Cadenza?" Laurence looked at me while righting in the diary. "Umm... Well..." Then came Lady Aphmau, ah I'm saved! As i looked at her I know what she wanted to say it was about Meteli joining the Phoenix Alliance. "I have a feeling my guards and consuls will more then likely agreeing with joining. I'm all for the idea! Also, since your coming to new Meteli I can show you my doggie Crumbs! You'll love him!" She smiles widely with pleasure but then looks at Laurence. "Let's talk some where private Laurence." And by that there off. I think there both a couple now but I shouldn't think of that. I mean Laurence deserve to be happy. Ahh. I then sat and just looked at the waves.