episode 8 (Kenmaur)

Wow this is to many times Levin's been dropping his Diary! I swear someone is going to read this and Laugh a lot. Well we went to see old Meteli on our way by, I wasn't interested at all so I just looked around the area. All of a sudden we hear a man screaming Laurence name. "Were Laurence's stupid stupid face!" As a man with a chicken outfit came out. Aww no not him anything but him! I turned to see Aphmau covering her eyes as she saw The Chicken Shanon come. That's it I'm done! I grabbed Emmalyns hand and walked up the hill. I mean its nice to see him but he smells horrible! Then Cadenza and Kaytlin came up the hill with the same expression on there faces. I mean who wouldn't be! "Let's head down here and wait." Cadenza points down where a bunch of trees stayed. I then sat down looking at the river with Emmalyn through in rocks. "Kenmaur? Who was he?" Emmalyn asked quietly. "That right there is the Chicken Shanon, old Meteli's lunatic. How he ended up at this state nobody recalls." "Then why didn't you or Cadenza say hi?" She asked. "Because he turned Cadenza into a chicken, and made me worry about her that she was gone for good while fighting off her father." As I crossed my arms. She looked up at me concerned about me. "Kenmaur..." I grabbed her hand and held it tight. I looked straight into her eyes, what a beautiful sight of blue. "What Kenmaur?" She said as a tint of red came across her check. "U-um I mean w-what a beautiful sight f-from the river!" As red flushed right up to my face. Just great Kenmuar, just great... *clink Clack* I heard from up top the hill. There came down Laurence and Aphmau with there horses. I let go of Emmalyns hand and stood up. Walking really sneaky behind Cadenza while she's talking to Aphmau. "Well make it to New Meteli in two days." Cadenza mumbled. "What why can't we all ride horses to make it early?" Aphmau asked. "Because there's only two horses to ride so we can't make it." Pointing to the horses Cadenza let out a sigh. "Aphmau I didn't saddle up Kaytlin. She came with them." With that aphmaus eyes opened and walked to kaytlin. I went on my knees and started to crawl where Aphmau is. "Kenmaur?" A male voice said. I looked and to see Laurence looking g down at me. "I-its not what it l-looks like!" As I waved my hands frantically. "Its alright Kenmaur just please, stand up?" He reached out his hands towards me. "Laurence let's go find horses." Aphmau told him and by that they were off. I guess I will wait here.

Later

*clink clank clink clack* as foot steps came forwards us. "We found horses!" Aphmau yelled. "Then let's go!" Cadenza responded back. There we all galloped faster as we can, the wind was punching my face while my hair started to fly. I turned my head to see Emmalyn scarred with her life. "Take my hand Emmalyn." With a few more gallops she grabbed my hands. I hear her mumble "I can do this.." "Let go Kenmaur!" She yelled. There she ran as fast as she could, a wide smile rushes up like you put mento in 1liter soda. "This is so fun!" As she galloped even fast. Ah I love Emmalyn so much.

~Kenmaur

*blows audience into the clouds*☁

Kenmaur: let's race Laurence!
Laurence: on it!
Emmalyn: *diary hits her in the face* oww! A diary? LEVINS DIARY?! Maybe I'll keep it until I see him again.
Cadenza: come on Emmalyn! Were almost there!
Aphmau: bye! *winks at screen*
Kaytlin: Brendon the horses Shanon. *she snickers*