episode 10 (Emmalyn)

I stood there in the corner crying. Crying that I've lost Aphmau, I lost her. We just came back to our dimension and now she's gone! I punched the wall crying harder then ever. I was like a thunderstorm pouring down rain rapidly with out a shutter. She was here, she was just here. I stood up and sat on my bed as my eyes were puffy as a cloud. Then something caught my attention, it was a picture that fell from you, Levin's light blue diary. I picked it up and I covered my mouth. Tears rushed even more as I bared witness a photo of Old Phoenix Drop 15 years ago. "Kawii~chan, Nicole, Kiki, Garroth, Laurence, Brendan, little Liona, Little Kyle, Little Alexis, Malachi, Levin, Zoey, Molly, Dale, Dante, Cadenza, and Aphmau..." I mumbled in trembles. I opened up a small amulet that my mom gave me before she died, and place the picture their. "Maybe just one more time to look around and find her..." *swosh* a noise came and as i was curious, turned and saw Aphmau sleeping comfortably at her bed. She rubbed her eyes and saw me paniced. "Emmalyn..?" She pounder confused at why I was still puffy from crying. "APHMAU? WHAT THE..." As I panicked at what was in front of me. Is it really her? "Aphmau I where were you at? You scared all of us! Everyone went looking for you around New Meteli wall for you!" "Huh....?" The whole day we conversed of what happened and apperntly it was because of Lady Irenes relic inside of her. "I need to tell Cadenza this wait her and I ran, didn't surprise me as much but I told her. I was there inside Cadenzas house sitting at the couch still processing what just happened until Laurence ran in. He must be here to see Aphmau, poor Laurence he cares for her and cares for her safety. I was curious what would happen up stairs with the both of them so I snuck up the stairs and crouched. "APHMAU! Aphmau you had me worry sick!" He comes close to her and hugged her tightly as ever. "Where were you?" He asked tears wanting to release from his blue eyes. "There was this whole dream thing... Yea I'll just tell you everything." He stood their by her side listening to what she had to tell, I mean I like listening to it again. "Cadenza told me...I'll tell you one thing, that doesn't sound like the Garroth I knew...to do something like that so suddenly. Its just what I remember of him..." He stated. "Emmalyn thinks it might have been real..." She sheepishly said as she tried to contain the yawn she was holding. "I wouldn't have any idea of that...all I know and care about is your safe. If this dream was really another reality... Then we might have to have someone watch you while you sleep. I want to know how and why this happens to you, last thing I need is for you to go to another reality where the shadow lord is waiting for you. I won't be able to save you or can't get to you." As he gave out his tears that were hold back. "8 should see if Emmalyn has found anything..." Absolutely! The sooner we figure out more about you the better. I'm going to speak to Cadenza about settling up a rotation for the ladies to watch over you tonight. You should um...get decent." As red splattered on his face when he realizes that she was still were her night wear. "M-M-My apologies! I didn't realize you were... Uh, ill be talking to Cadenza now! Let me now if you need help with anything!" As he turns around. Ahh got to blast! As I ran to the library where Kenmaur was waiting outside the door. "There you are! " as he gave out a smile. "Yep here we are!" We then entered the library and went up stairs.

Later

There we both were trying to find books about lady irene and nothing! "Um Emmalyn?" A female voice said. I turned to see who it was and with my surprise she made it in time! "Aphmau!" As I greeted her with a big smile. "That librarian said that Kenmaur was your boyfriend..." Red flushed to my checks as the word came from aphmau Boyfriend! Ahhhh! "What n-n-n-no! I don't even know how she got that idea in the first place!" As embarrassment raged into me, my heart skipped a beat and i couldn't breathe for a bit. "Shh! Your in a library!" As she jokly pulls out her hand in front of her mouth. "Oh... Sorry I forgot. No, Kenmaur and I are not in a relationship... She must have made an assumption. In any case, we haven't found anything of use yet. Ill keep you informed if we do find something though." She smiled and turned to Kenmaur and grinned. She walked back and left. Kenmaur my boyfriend? Ahh. A red tint came across even more as I thought about it. Maybe...

~Emmalyn