Chapter 4

Lucinda's POV

May 8th

I wake up breathing heavily. I look down and see that I am out of the cell, and in a bed now.  Thank god, I was sick of that dirty concrete I has been laying on earlier.

Hi, a voice says in my head.

What the hell is wrong with me? First I get rejected. Then I get kidnapped by a psycho Alpha, and now I am hearing voices in my head.

No silly, it's me, Layla the voice says again. Great the voice even gave itself a name.

I am your wolf,  Layla says.

Oh yea, I forgot I shifted earlier, sorry. Anyway I am Lucinda. But for real though, I am captured, so I need to escape. Talk to you later bro, I say to my wolf.

Bye dude, Layla responds.

As I am about to pull open the door, the door opens. Making it slam into my face, causing me to groan. I look up and see the Alpha standing there.

"What the fuck do you want? Can't you just leave me alone?" I ask to the Alpha while glaring at him.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you really need to stop running that pretty little mouth of yours," He says casually to me, and heads over to the bed and plops down on it. "Anyway, I came up to tell you that I am introducing you as the Luna to our pack tonight. After we will mate fully."

I growl disgusted at his words, "You think I am going to mate with you?" This guy is out of his damn mind, if he thinks I will be doing anything with him.

"Now I knew you would say that. So I guess I will have to do it forcefully," He says smirking at me. His words make my stomach turn.

"You are going to rape me? Do you know how crazy that is? Do you realize how crazy you are? I am not your mate, I never will be.  And I definitely will never be Luna of this messed up pack of yours," I say to him, and he punches me in the face making me hold my face in agony.

"You will do as I say. You belong to me, and only me. Do you understand that beautiful?" The Alpha says angrily.

I shake my head, "How would I ever understand a psycho?"

With that there is another punch to my face.

"Or how could I ever understand such a monster?"

He kicks me again and I scream out, "Why are you like this?"

"Shut up, we're going to do the mating process right now," He says.

"No, no, no please don't," I say begging him. He smiles at my pain, his eyes glistening in lust.

How could someone ever be turned on by someone else's pain?

He grabs me by the hair, throwing me onto the bed. I scream out, thrashing around. Trying to get out of his hands. This just makes him mad even more mad, and throws a punch into my stomach. He tears off my clothes, and grabs my boob harshly, causing me even more pain.

"Please stop," I beg him. He just kisses me harshly, making me shut up. His mouth goes down to my neck, and bites down on the marking spot. I scream out, the pain taking over, and I black out.

Tyler's POV

I was ordering the pack around to try to find Lucinda. I know she would have left a note saying she ran away. But also I don't know who would want to take her. No one knows that she is my true mate.

The whole pack could have known, but you had to be a little bitch and reject her, my wolf Jackson says to me.

It is not my fault, I say to him even though I know that it is. And I terribly don't want it to be, but it is my mistake that I need to fix with Lucinda.

Oh right. Someone took over your body making you say the words, my wolf chuckles sarcastically.

Leave, I tell my wolf. I assume he does, since he doesn't respond.

As I am about to call my dad for something, I feel some kind of pain in my chest. It's small at first but it keeps becoming bigger and bigger. I mind link my pack for help. My mom and the pack doctor come rushing in. My mom runs over to me and rubs my back, "My poor baby. Oh my god is he having a heart attack? Is he dying? Was he doing drugs? Cause if he was doing drugs. I swear I will feed him to the sharks."

The pain starts to die down. The doctor speaks up, "Tyler can you hear me?"

I shake my head, and mumble, "Yes."

"Do you have a mate?" The doctor asks. Why would he want to know that?

"Um yea, but I rejected her," I say and my mom gasps. Oh lord, now she's going to give me a huge speech.

"Did she accept the rejection?"

"No."

"Then  I am guessing someone else has marked her, and has had sex with her. So they are fully mated," the Doctor tells me.

I growl out at that. No one should ever be touching my mate, she belongs to me. When I get my hands on whoever mated her, I swear I will break their neck.

"There's good news, and bad news. Since I am assuming your mate is Lucinda. Since you were in distraught when she disappeared.  What would you like to hear first Alpha Tyler?" The doctor asks me.

"The good news please," I say to him.

"The good news is that you will be able to find your mate now," He tells me.

I yelp with happiness, "Okay now go on with the bad news," I say using my hand to motion him to go on.

"The bad news is that the mating process was forceful. Which means whoever took her is an Alpha of a pack of rogues. I am guessing they are an Alpha of rogues, because only Alpha rogues do that. Since she was raped it hurt more for her, and that's why it was hurting you as much as it hurt Lucinda," the Doctor tells me.

All my mind is processing is that she has gotten raped, and god knows what else. My body shudders with anger, and my fist goes out punching the wall. Leaving a huge hole after.

How could someone be so sick?

Rape. Rape. Rape. The word repeating itself over and over. All I can see is red, and I start grabbing stuff and throwing it around.

I start to calm down and I slide down the wall, holding my hands on my face. The doctor leaves, and my dad enters the room.

My mom speaks up first, "How the hell could you reject your mate?" She yells at me.

"He did what?' My dad says, and turns to look at me with disappointment in his eyes. "How could you do such a thing?"

"I don't know. I know I am fucked up, but I felt like you guys would be mad if i didn't have a Luna who would not be able to shift. I also would not be able to leave her side, knowing she would not be able to protect herself, because she can't shift," I tell them. "So I did the only thing I could. I rejected her, and everyday I felt terrible for it. But right now this isn't important. I need to find whoever took my mate and kill them. Then she will be in my arms at last."