Chapter 6

Lucinda's POV

My back aches as I wake up in an uncomfortable bed. My eyes take in my surroundings. I'm in a hospital not knowing how I got here. Looking down, I see a remote. Tapping the nurse button. Waiting but no one comes. Getting aggravated, I press it about five more times so someone can hurry the hell up and tell me what is going on. The doctor walks through the door, a very attractive young doctor.

He smiles at me, making me smile back. "Hi Lucinda. You must be very confused on what is going on." He says to me as he sits down on the chair that is next to the hospital bed I'm laying in.

I look at him waiting for him to explain. He starts to speak up again, "Well, you were kidnapped by another Alpha. Do you remember that?"

Looking at him like he's stupid,  "Of course I freaking remember it. Dude it was literately like a couple days ago."

He smirks at me and it makes me melt, what the hell is going on with me?

"I can see that you are still recovering from the medicine that we gave you. I am going to ring the Alpha. So he can tell you what happened." The doctor says and gets up and leaves with no further explanation.

Waiting for about five minutes before Tyler comes running through the door. I glare at him and sit up, "It took you long enough but you really did not have to come," I say to him because I really did not want to see him. Even if he saved me.

He sighs, "Yes I did. I always have to see you Lucinda. You have been out for three days. I didn't know if you would ever wake up." His eyes open wide as he begins to smell the air. He grows out, "Why are you aroused Lucinda?"

"Well do you really want me to answer that?" I ask him, his eyes keep switching from brown to black.

He growls again, "Okay you need to chill Tyler. Because it is not that big of a deal."

Tyler's eyes are fully black now and he picks up the lamp that is on the side table and throws it at the wall. He looks back at me and growls in his alpha tone, "Tell me now."

Rolling my eyes at him but I give in, "Okay it was just the Doctor."

He turns around and heads for the door and he mutters over and over, "I'm gonna kill him." My eyes open wide and I jump off the bed and run to Tyler. Throwing my arms around his neck and jumping on his back.

"Tyler calm down please. You have no reason to be jealous. You rejected me! I can find other men sexually attractive. I can look at whoever I want too. Because you brought this on yourself!" I yell at him, and he scowls at me. He pushes me onto the bed.

"What did you just say," he growls.

"You heard me. I am not yours. Just because I can shift now does not mean I'm going to accept you now!" I yell. He looks at me with confusion.

"What do you mean you can shift?" His eyes wide.

He didn't know, my wolf says to me. I roll my eyes at her.

"Tyler don't act like you didn't know," I say to him. He just looks at me with a puzzled look. Goddamn this mans good at lying, I think to myself. "Come on Tyler quit with the bullshit. I know you know and that's the only reason you're acting this way. I sure as hell am not stupid," glaring at him as he just grows more confused.

"Lucinda I swear to you I did not know you shifted. You do not know how hard it was for me when I found out you got kidnapped. You're my soul mate my other half. I shouldn't have cared that you couldn't shift but I was a stupid ass kid at the time and still am because I didn't realize what an amazing opportunity I would be missing out on. I wouldn't forgive me either, and I am not ever gonna ask you to forgive me. I'm so sorry I have put you through this pain. I will let you go. You deserve the best and that isn't me," Tyler says tearing up. I watch him leave the room with my mouth gaping. Honestly having no idea to what just happened. This boy leaves me more confused then myself and that is saying something.

My minds racing as. I begin to have flashbacks of last year.