The world is ending

Mabel glared over at Bill as she watched what happened, running back to find Dipper and Ford, explaining what happend, why did she trust him.. So many thoughts went through Mabels head as she honestly just felt bad for what SHE caused. How could Bill do this to her..? Didnt he actually care about her?.. no.
Dipper yelled at Mabel, her running inside the shack.
Bill had conflicted feelings once it came to what he had done.
He felt as if it wasn't entirely his fault, though. Mabel shouldn't of trusted him, even if he lead her on. Even if he cared about her more than anybody.
But then again, she didn't know that Blendin was actually him. The world went quiet as he thought, but then he was brought back to reality at the sound of pure chaos and tyranny.
He grinned at the screams that came from the town, and laughed as it hit him; the world was his.
Mabel had no clue beforehand what the object was. she just.. wanted her brother. She ran to her room. looking out the window, hearing yelling and panic from outside. "I guess this is what he REALLY wanted, isnt it.." she mumbled starting to tear up. hearing waddles oink as she hugged him, sitting on the floor. "I guess this is the end of summer.. and .. the end of the world" she mumbled.