Chapter 2 (Cause im not Original)

Bill floated around the small town of gravity falls, unable to watch the rest of world, even if he really wanted to.
But a little part of him still kept him there. He couldn't leave, he still wanted to be there for Mabel.. to tell her that everything would be okay.
He tried to discard that feeling, but wasn't capable of doing so.
"This is everything I've ever wanted.. so why do I feel this way?" Bill asked himself, staring at the horror he's caused.
Bill wanted to make things up to Mabel, but it was too late now.
He glanced around, searching for the mystery shack. Successfully finding it, he appeared in front of Mabel's window and peered in. He looked at her and felt a pain in his stomach.
Seeing her cry made him sick.
"I'm horrible.. aren't I?" he asked his conscience, not really expecting an answer.
But it was almost as if he heard a faint agreement. "T-this is all my fault.." Mabel kept mumbling over and over. not wanting to watch the world end, holding waddles tightly, Dipper ran in trying to get Mabel to go with him, she kept denying. wanting to die with the only person who wouldnt leave her. or atleast.. thats what she told him. Not knowing Bill was even remotely close to them anymore. Dipper went to say something and left, going with Ford to try and fix this mess. He pressed his hand up against the glass, thinking.
He used Mabel, without even wanting to. But it was inevitable now.
He pressed a bit harder, cracking the window open just a bit.
He didn't want Mabel to notice him, he just wanted to hear her voice one last time.
The memory of her staring at him, with pure hurt and sorrow filling her eyes... hurt him. It just stung.
Bill entered her mind, wanting to know what she thought of him now... what kind of monster she deemed him to be.
But to his surprise, that's not what she was thinking at all.
And what hurt bill most, was how much Mabel had cared for him.