Chapter 14

((And you all thought it was over (: ))

Bill sighed, thinking about what she said.
"It's better if I didn't. I just wanted to ask for your forgiveness."
He felt uneasy as the last word slipped out of his mouth. He broke her trust, and forgiveness isn't something she'd take likely. The feeling of uneasiness was replaced with guilt and remorse. He wanted to just run away from his problems and forget, but what good would that do? "Forgiveness..?" Mabel said, then going quiet.
"How could I forgive you at this point.. But of course, i want to.. I just dont know weather to trust you anymore.." She said letting out a breath, and mumbling a small and soft "dipper was right.." He listened to each of her words carefully, until she finished talking.
"Dipper..? Right about what?"
Bill knew what she meant, but still wanted to let her answer. He began to tap his fingers against the wooden ground again, just to fill the empty silence that occurred between him and Mabel. But couldn't do so to quiet the shrieks of his inner demons, each one of them repeating the phrase, "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never..."
He wondered why they wouldn't repeat the last two words, it's been that way for a long time. But maybe it's better they were kept unsaid. "...Nothing. Forget it.. Are you just gonna sit outside of there until its over..?" She asked, slowly setting Waddles on her bed as she stood with a streatch and a slight yawn. She heard his tapping, looking at the door as she slowly walked over to it as she waited for a reply from the male.