Chapter 8

Mabel couldnt find him outside. Going into the shack. "Dipper?!!!" she yelled throughout the house. having no clue about the male. "Dipper!! Please.. answer.." she let out a sigh. starting to give up as Waddles started oinking and squirming. she turned her backpack to the front of her. "Whats wrong..? " she sighed petting waddles for a moment and turning him back around. "Maybe hes in the woods.. " she said going back downstairs. hoping he didnt leave her. Bill heard someone come in the shack. Curiously, he listened and heard Waddles, immediately knowing it was Mabel.
He was over thinking the entire situation and panicked, until he perceived the fact that she was here, but going down the stairs. He wanted to talk to her again. To hug her, to see her smile. But he didn't know what to do. Bill was certain that Mabel hated him again, but this time he couldn't change her perspective. He creaked the door open again, and slipped out, silently walking down the stairs. He watched her leave the shack as an idea came to him; what if he followed her to make sure she didn't fall into any trouble? If he could help her find Dipper and her friends, maybe she'll forgive him. Mabel left the shack, not knowing about Bill yet. She let out a breath. Tired but pushing herself, starting to walk back into the woods once more. "Dipper!!" she yelled as she walked. Starting to get worried as the rip got bigger, "I'm sorry.." she muttered with a sigh.