Chapter 5

Bill couldn't help what was happening to him, he didn't want to be this way anymore.
It was like... he was trapped inside of himself.
Like there were two sides to him, and the more cruel one was taking over.It wasn't long before fires started.
And Bill kept true to his word when he said he would make sure no one left. And so no one did.
His skin was cold, chilling him right to the bone.
Making his breath visible.
"Well well well.." He whispered, searching throughout the town once more. "Where are you shooting star? I'd love to pay you another visit.."
It wasn't long after that until he appeared a couple meters away from her.He didn't want to make any noise and disturb her from the state she was currently in. So he silently watched her and snickered to himself.
"Don't you just love watching people while they're in pain?" he thought, and the thought made him laugh a bit louder. Mabel heard his voice, looking up as she stood, turning around.. "Get away from me.." she said starting to step backwards, Mabel spoke slowly, out of shock. "Do you know how much pain your causing?.. How much.. damage?..!! Leave me alone" She said, hearing Waddles as she turned her head for a moment, then back at Bill. When Mabel spoke, he lost it. His laughing became uncontrollable and he sounded like a madman. "Oh star, you really crack me up. You shouldn't be worrying about what I'm doing, anyways! Worry about your family, and your friends.. oh and how they're probably about to die. Oh forget I said that" he grinned and continued to speak, walking closer to Mabel with ever word he spoke.
"I know what you're thinking, and no. It's not Bill. Even if it appears to be him, it isn't. I'm sure you're familiar with me. Unless Bill hasn't told you about me yet..." He grabbed onto her hand to prevent her from tripping over a tree root
"I'm Will"
(( A/N: ooo shit things are getting real ))