Chapter 1

I ran to my class as fast as I could and as soon as reach there it was empty. "Great I'm early" I took a deep breath "early morning exercise then" I muttered under my breath.

I sat at my usual place and slowly the class was filled with people.The girl that has a always sat in front of me sat at her usuals. All this time, the only thing i knew about her is she never smile to anybody or even herself.

Her figure is loved by all the guys because its perfect, I guess. She is not like those aneroxic prune girls she just have the right size of everything.

There is just something that attracts me about her other than her body and the same to her to me. My best buddy, Josh Wagner told me that because of my tingling obsession over her every time I smell her scent. Dumb ass.

As soon as the teacher started teaching, a teardrop fell down her cheek. She really tried to hide but my attention went 100% to her. And as much as I know, nothing could stop me. She rest her head on her table wiping her tears on her long sleeve, it just kept coming.

She took out her phone and sent a message to someone. I just stared at her with longing concerns. Its really unpleasant seeing a girl cry.

She stood up and ran out of class, the teacher didn't realize. The other kids just stopped several seconds and continued what they were doing.

But it couldn't stop me, I stood up and tried running after her. I was stopped by Josh, "where are you going dude?" he whispered.

The teacher raised a brow at me "what is the matter, Declan?" With his stern look. I just slip my hand from Josh and ran away.

Mr. Harper was screaming but who cares. I instantly focused on her silhouette through the hallway and followed her.

As soon as we reached the fourth floor I knew she was heading to the big window. It scared the hell out of me. What else could she do there with overflowing tears at the big window on the fourth floor.

Its a very large window with a latch. It is used to celebrate joy after being senior. This is the place our seniors before this wait for the sunset before prom start. I doubted she could open the latch and lift the window. But she did it.

I don't know if I'm suppose to be amazed or worried. The other students were definitely worried, everyone knew what she was going to do and they all stayed at their spots and stare in horror.

I ran and grabbed her before she could put her second foot out of the window. We fell backwards and hit whoever's locker it is. She cried hysterically in my embrace.

Her eyes was closed so tightly but her tears kept running down her red cheeks. My hug was so tight that we were so close to each othe that i could feel the heat from her body. It felt more than just seconds.Finally she opened her eyes and saw me, pushed me unbelievably hard "why am I still alive?!?" She shuddered.

She crawled back to the window before I could do anything a middle aged man, around his early 30 grabbed her arm so hard that I could see his veins.

He brought her downstairs. Slowly the commotion fade away with me sitting at the corner processing everything that just happened. I ran downstairs and saw them outside fighting. I peeped through the holes of the front door.

She apologized so many time I lost count, he slapped her. That was too much for me. Seeing her in pain, maybe he's the reason.

"Hey!" I walked out of the door and pierced my eyes at him. What a great act, Declan end the show now, i taught to myself. He turned to face me "who are you, my boy?" He tilted his head with an annoyed smirk on his face.

"I'm...probably a nobody but..." I glanced at her "you shouldn't do that to a woman.." I continued. He clenched his fist and throw a really painful punch right in the face. I fell to the ground wincing. "You shouldn't teach me what to do!" He turned back to her.

I stood up and kick his balls from the back. But his reaction was too fast even when in pain. He swing his body and punch me in the guts. Damn.

Then my bloody brain started functioning and made me taught maybe its not worth it. Shitty as hell. I just curled my body on the ground in pain. A few girls came out and helped me out before my vision became blurry.

The teacher ask the guy to go away but she cried trying to follow him from behind but was pulled by the teachers. She is not even helping me.

After that, my vision was blurred that I couldn't see anything anymore. It was pitch black.