Chapter 2

I opened my eyes seeing the nurse in front of me. I taught I was dead because she wore white she look like an angel. "Ahhhh..you are awake" she gave me an assuring smile.

She is a nurse that makes every guy in school get sick on purpose just to see her. I kinda think I'm glad I was punched in the guts. I rolled over to lay on my back and smiled to myself like an idiot.

"Dose it hurt anywhere?" she asked sweetly. Then I remembered everything that happened. I shook my head slowly "it was worth the pain".

She snorted and rolled her eyes. "Dont bother, that was like her third attempt of suicide" she uttered as she motion me to sit up. Did I just hear something that I'm not expecting from a nurse instead of the gossip girls.

I raised an brow as I sat up "then, why is she still alive?". I whispered just in case if she walks in with that guy again. She shrugged and help me stand up. She is not helping, I was expecting more.

I limp towards the door and showed her a peace sign "Thanks anyways...".At the moment, I walk out of the nurse office, I taught one of my eyes were blind. I touched the eye and winced. He must have hit me really hard because its bruised and swollen.

I limp through the empty hall to the cafeteria like a zombie. I went into the cafeteria and saw her immediately. I have no idea how people not notice her. Its not like I stare at her every chance I have, like Josh said but she could be separated from the other girls. You can tel the difference with only one functioning eye, literally.

She is like invisible or something except when she walks near to boys. I went to her table and stare at her to offer me a sit after she let that guy hit me in the guts even though I obviously asked for it. Without looking up she warned "don't you dare...".

I took a deep breath and sat opposite of her, she grunt so loudly the I could feel the heat inside of her released through he nostrils. She lifts her head and squinted her eyes at me.

Knowing that she is strong like that guy when she pushed me away kind of made me fucking worried. Especially when she poke her fork into the broccoli like she was murdering it and pointed it to me. I gulped.

"You stopped me just now..." She gave me the wicked face. I changed my shocked face to a cheeky smile "you are welcome, Missy". I chuckled to myself.

She greeted her teeth in annoyance, I gaped my mouth and tried to change the topic. I was clearly bad at it. "So....how's life?". What kind of idiot ask that to a girl that just tried to kill herself...yeah, its me. Idiot.

She shrugged it off and ate her brocoli. "Shoot" I said under my breath. "What's your name?" She asked slowly, lowering her head to her food. Maybe she is shy. "I'm Dustin Declan". As soon as she heard that name her eyes were filled with fiery.

What did I do, I said to myself. She looked around, bit her lips. I could see her watery eyes. Did I made her cry.....

The atmosphere turned really solemn and she kind of calmed herself. "Here this closely" she took a deep breath as if she doesn't have the heart to say it. "I don't like you and don't want you to come near me, please"

I gave it a taught for several seconds and shook head. She jerked her head asking why.

"Because I want to be with you..." I stop for a second realizing what I said " I meant like I don't want you to die and miss the beautiful world because of your suicidal taughts". We both blushed to ourselves.

I looked around and saw Josh, he was sitting with his debate club. I turned around and gave him a thumbs up as he gave me a glance. I cleared my throat and whispered to her "I just want to help"

She gave me a stern look "Firstly, you don't have to be my hero, romeo or prince charming in my life, secondly, the villain is my heart and there is no stopping it because I'm just following what it tell me to do"

I snapped my fingers playfully "firstly" I made the word sound longer on purpose. "Your heart doesn't tell you what to do, it directs you and its just you who chose the route. Secondly, I won't be your hero or other cliche things you said just now because...."

I took a deep breath to make it sound dramatic "I'm going to be your fairy godmo- I mean fairy godfather" I chuckled at my mistake.

She rolled her eyes and smirk to herself "how are u suppose to be my fairy godfather you only got punched twice and you fainted?" she pointed out. I coughed because she is right but I know an answer immediately.

"Fairy godfather doesn't need strength , he uses..." I stood up and lower my face close to her, whispering "....magic"

"Touché" she said with a casual face and pushed me back to my seat.