Chapter 12

I saw him standing in the middle of my hallway as he took off his coat, flashing a devious smirk at me. I know what a devil looks like when i see it. Instinctively i called out for my mom and checked every room there is and check on him with a glare every once in awhile until i catch a faint smell of food. I ran towards the kitchen. Worst case scenario, he cut my mom into pieces and steamed her but he's not that insane, right?

"Mom?" I took a glimpse into the kitchen, she smiled at me with her dimples showing slightly. I haven't seen this smile in weeks since she got sick. I thought it was because she got tired of faking a smile and think everything was alright. Well, its okay to give up sometimes. I felt pity for her but also worried if she was forced to smile like this again.

"Why did you let him in?" I said with the most respectful way i could, just because she looks so happy. She grabbed onto my hand as firmly as she could. This; this is heart warming, not because of the rage burning inside of me but i felt very safe and assured everything is okay when my mom touches me like this. "He wants to spend some time with us, don't worry" she moved her eyes back to the stove and continued "and i want you to be on your best behaviour, okay?".

I can't promise that so instead of nodding i just smiled at her, doubtly though. I smiled at her and said, "as long as he does too".
She chuckled under her breath. The doorbell went off once, then twice, then thrice. I pat my mom's hand assuring her that i will get the door. I opened the door and guess who is here....DUSTIN.

He pounce onto me, making my back hit the wall as he grabbed onto my collar, "how can u just leave like that, not to forget u pushed me before you went running...you!" He pointed at me angrily until Eric cleared his throat. Dustin's grip loosened as he started to shake. I pulled him into my room he was partially frozen. I could see that he was petrified. Nonetheless as we entered the room i took of my shirt because i couldn't stand the unbearable stench which came from the grass  and sweat, slightly smelling like shit.

Dustin's P.O.V

He looked guilty but then he took off his clothes infront of me after locking the door just made me feel weird. Thankfully his back was facing me and he wrapped a towel around his waist before he took off his pants. I saw scars on a very firm body- even for a nerd like him. Don't know where the scars came from though.

"Oi! Oi! No homo please" i waved my hand infront of me "that's not a way to apologies to me though". He look at me confusedly until it brought him to realisation. He went straight towards me temptingly with that naughties smile I've ever seen. I ran against his direction and realised the bathroom was behind me before i ran. He cheekily laughed as he head into the bathroom.

I jumped on his bed and just sit. "Can you stay for dinner with me?" He asked quietly but very clearly. "With that dude?" I questioned. He hummed a yes. Oh hell no, i aint eating with that dude for all i know he will eat me as a dessert. "I know you will say no but please, just today" he said as if he was reading my mind. And he begged, ugh. I kept quiet after hearing how pathetic he could be and i know i would do the same. Well, a friend in need is in need of a friend....i don't know what I'm saying but you know what i mean.

I closed my eyes to get all this shit together again.

"Hey wake up" someone tapped on my shoulder. I dozed off i guess. I rolled to the other side of the bed. Little did i know, he had a single bed and i fell. Well, this is a great start-WAIT. I bolted upwards, doing somekind of scorpion dance move "this is a sign" pointing at the spot i fell on. Josh just looked at me as if i was insane.

"don't be ridiculous, lets go" he dragged me out of the room. "What a great friend you are" i scrunched my face with a tinge of an 'i hate you' face "drag me to your problems,old wise one" i said with an attitude.

By the time, we got out, Josh's mom and the dude which is known as Josh's dad is already seated at the dining table. They were sitting opposite of each other and Josh sat next to his mom which means i have to sit with that asshole. Oh wow Josh, now its all my problem. I sat next to the dude, scooting a little bit to be in a safe distance. "Oh, Dustin is here, I'll go get a plate for you" i smiled and thank her. Why did i sit to early. Ugh.

The awkward silence were surprisingly killing all three of us. The sweet voice of Josh's mom's voice fixed the whole atmosphere. She handed me a plate and eating utensils. "Sorry if its not much" she said. If fried chicken is not much, i want to know what's much. I was aiming on the drumstick but my hand and that dude's hand was reaching at the same thing. Great. I smiled unwillingly and ushered him to take it and he just took it without any doubts. The only part left was the breast. I hate this part but unless i want mine to be eaten lets just eat it.

"How was your day, boys?" She asks. We both kept quiet and looked at the dude. I chewed harder as if i was clenching my jaw but i didnt want to make it obvious. He slowly turned his head towards me as i was still looking at him and raised his brow. "Boy, why you looking at me like that" he laughed and slap my back as hard as he could. I choked but Josh's mom just chuckled as if it was a joke. Josh just stared at his plate after that, while his parents talk about whatever adults talk about. But both of them look so happy though.

"May i be excused?" Josh stood up and Josh's mom nodded. He left and walked out of the house. Both of his parents were silent- like a very worried kind of silence, you know. I grabbed the last bite from my chicken breast and ask to be excused too. I walk out of the house and looked for Josh. He was walking to- i dont know where.

Should i follow or not, ugh.

👑and...BOOM! I updated finally.