Chapter 5

After sending her home yesterday made me feel so confused. Something about her is so familiar, like I was with her before. It seems like I woke up with amnesia and when I'm with her, deja vu hits me really hard .

But I don't specifically remember her. How is that possible, I remember all my friends of course. Especially my girlfriends because Josh always remind me of them. He'd start saying "Do you remember when you were with Catherine...".

He would talk about how my attitude when I  was with all my girlfriends and how sexy they were. Most importantly that i loss a lot by letting them go.

Technically, he calculates the accuracy on how long the relationship is going to stand. depending on the girl's looks or how she speaks. He is like my personal love expert.

Somehow he disagree on Kiara, for some reasons. "No....she is already depressed so don't give her more depression, you are gonna kill her" I glared at him as his word stings in my heart.

I'm not killing her nonetheless she is killing herself. I just want to put a stop to the overflowing darkness inside her."You don't know how it feels..." I shook my head weakly.

He gave a stern look "Oh really? I don't know how it feels like a human?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me with tightened lips "A human that likes somebody and everybody is objecting the pleasurable feelings?".

His eyes seemed darken and filled with sadness mixed with anger. I never heard him been objected by people because of his feeling because without them trying they already lose.

He is the best debater in school and very well known. So, I never heard him being rejected too. He often attract very intelligent girls, I envied him. I threw the thought away as he give me a casual soft punch on my shoulders.

"Dude, we are guys we mostly go through the same shit everyday" he chuckled "you know...girlfriend's on the P and...". We walked into the cafeteria and instantly, I saw her while Josh still blabbing about shit in the background.

She looks like she is in pain or is she just hungry. I don't see any food in front of her. I should ask her. I tapped on Josh's shoulder then head towards her table.

Her POV
That old asshole is only another problem for me. Dad only let him in because he has loads of money and not to forget girlfriends. And I'm only his slave. If only I could do it to him for a change.

"Hey, Kiara" he waved like an idiot towards me. From all days, why today. I don't wanna hear his fairy godfather bullshit today, just today, please. "Yeah hey Kiara" I look upwards and saw that he brought one of his friends. He was rolling his eyes  with a crossed arm. "So this is Josh" he pointed cheekily at him.

"Have you eaten?" He smiled at me as Josh muttered "he is crazy over you". Dustin punch Josh quite hard but Josh bared with it. "Are you still embarrassed by the kiss yesterday?" He tried to whisper but failed miserably because Josh heard him. Josh blurted out "you guys kissed?". I shook my head deliberately. 

Maybe I should use him to buy me food because my thighs were numb with all the yellowing bruise marks that are now visible. I rest my head on my palm as I face them. But I couldn't do that it would be a burden to him.

I'd rather starve then make him feel like I'm depending on him. Furthermore, make him care too much about me and he will be more bothersome."Do you want me to buy some food for you?" He stopped for awhile as his gaze was at me "maybe...we could eat together" he nudged Josh's arm. I'd really hate it if its today.

I wish Eric was here, he would scare him away. "No.." I muttered softly under my breath. I put my hands through my thigh gap hoping for him to leave with a dramatic devastated face. But instead... "I didn't ask you a question" he smirked at me mockingly. He is unacceptable, so stubborn and annoying ughh...

Authors Note:
    °I tried to write as long as I could because I haven't update for a week I guess. Sorry for the inconvenience. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ and I'm planning on doing a new cover for this story hheheh..