Chapter 6

I lay my head on the table with hands around it. Maybe if I pretend to sleep he will go away not wanting to disturb me.

But if he is the annoying kind of human that i think he is, he will wake me up because he need to tell me a bedtime story. So if that happens its gonna be a massive problem for me.

I heard a thud next to me, that must be him. "Sorry, Josh didn't want to join us" yeah its him alright.

From what im hearing to , he is chewing on his food without minding that I'm asleep. "Maybe he is shy... Sometime he does when he is around girls like you" he chuckled to himself.

"Of course, you are pretty and all but when he is the rank of debaters or whatever it is called there is no such thing as shyness" he blabbed, his rough voice muffled as he suck onto the fork.

He started talking about when he first met Josh and continued why they were best buddies. After a long- very long lecture about josh he stopped.

I felt a pair of eyes nailed onto me, I stayed in position. "I've done some research about you, Kiara Harwood" he whispered in a distance.

I just couldn't stop myself from feeling curious. I opened one of my eyes and saw him piercing his bright blue eyes at me with a smirk drawn onto his face. "don't you already know my name?" I asked flatly.

He grinned to himself as if his plan is going smoothly. He bit his lip and ate his sandwich happily mockingly.

"Your name isn't enough because I'm greedy" he playfully swing his legs under the table. "Well its just a little bit more detailed" he shrugged.

I rest my head on the table again feeling uninterested if the story is about my horrid life. "I didn't know I was on Wikipedia for you to read it up" I said sarcastically.

He laughed and drank his juice. He then grabbed my wrist and push the long sleeve to make my scar visible. "This was your first attempt" the aura around him turned somber after he uttered those words.

He bit his lips and look upwards to me "but you were too scared and you didn't cut too deep to cut off your arteries...." He smiled weakly at me "you survived".

I was mesmerized with his concern towards me that the facts were true that it made me had a short flashback of what happened. I used a broken glass that was laying on the road after seeing my mom dead. My eyes became teary but I blinked it away.

He let go of my hand and smile sweetly at me. His eyes saying that it will be okay now, assuring me that it already passed.

"Your second attempt was when you paid a guy to run you over with a car" he took a deep breath and look away "but someone stopped you..." He trailed it off.

He looks really relieved but rather sad. My eyes became blurry and unfocused because of the tears welling up in my eyes. "Don't you see how many people loves you" he glance at me.

"How many people wants you to-" Before he could continue, I hugged his neck. "-stay alive" he said softly.

Author's Note:
  • So there is this stories that I would like to recommend to u peeps. I know they did a better job than me so first of all is Coincidence by Hanakokrunch and also Different by MaryNathan.(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜). Both are two cool friends of mine that was inspired by me to write so yeahhhhh!!!!