Chapter 20

Thanks for all the reads I've gotten so far, so glad you all like this. Anyway on to the story!

Today was Saturday, which means I have another appointment with my therapist today. Just what I wanted. I could here Luke and Michael talking about something.
" I think we should do something to get Lyric's mind off of her therapy."
" You know Luke, Natalie was telling me that her and Lyric aren't talking to each other lately."
" Yhea I noticed that too."
" Anyway I've got to make sure Lyric is up."
I wonder what they were talking about, anyway I got out of bed. Just in time for Michael to make sure I was up.
" Oh,I didn't think you'd be up."
" Its okay um, what were you and Luke talking about?"
" Something, and Ashton told me that you have to be ready by noon."
" Okay thanks Michael."
I looked at the clock 8:00, and I don't leave till noon, so that gives me 4 hours to think. I do a lot of thinking about the past, my family, everything. Just then I went downstairs to find Natalie,Calum, and Michael playing band hero.
" Hey guys. Can I play?"
" Um, Lyric don't you think you should eat some breakfast?", Luke asked walking down the hallway.
" Okay, is there any cereal left?"
" Um............"
" I'll look, do you want any Luke?"
" Sure Lyric."
" Luke! There's no cereal"
" Okay, I'll make some cinnamon rolls okay?"
Once me and Luke were do eating it was 10:30, so I decided to get dressed and read a few books the boys bought me. The reading was something my therapist said to try.
" Lyric, oh sorry I didn't know you were reading."
" Its okay Ash."
" Alright, you ready to leave?"
" Crap, what time is it?!?!"
" Okay, calm down, its 11:00, Lyric please calm down."
" I'm okay."
-------------------------- 1 hour later---------------------
" Lyric, the doctor well see you now." I like how the say doctor, but they are called therapists. This time Ashton was allowed with me, because I was getting some testing done today.
" Hello Lyric, and you must be Lyric's legal parent right?"
" Yes miss I'm Ashton, nice to meet you."
" Nice to meet you too, anyway the first test is a blood test, okay."
" Wait you need to take my blood!!!!!!"
" Lyric its okay, I promise it will be over in a few seconds."
---------------------- After the tests---------------
Once the tests were done we had to wait and see what is wrong with me. We were there for about an hour and a half, and I could tell Ashton was getting board.
" I'm sorry Ashton."
" Sorry for what?"
" Because you have to be here with my sorry a** is all."
" Hey, if I didn't care would I be here with you, and I don't mind waiting Lyric."
" Promise?"
" I promise."
" Mr. Irwin, can I speak with you please?"
" Sure, Lyric I'll be right back."
Ashton came back, but he had a sad look on his face, so did my therapist.
" Is something wrong?"
" Lyric, you have sever depression."
End of chapter 20
Cliffhanger sorry for that. How are you guys? The next chapter is going to be the last chapter, so it is going to be the longest one. Love you guys! Stay Strong