Chapter 8

Ashton was lightly tapping on my shoulder, while Luke was trying to wake up Natalie, and Luke was getting mad so Calum joined Luke, while Ashton and I walked into the kitchen to find Michael in the there making pancakes.
" Michael are you actually making pancakes?!?!", Ashton asked sounding surprised.
" Yes is that a problem?"
" No, I think it is sweet thank you Michael.", I said as sat down at the far end of the table and looked over at Natalie, Luke, and Calum making their way into the kitchen.
" What smells good?", Luke asked sitting next to me at the huge table.
" Michael's pancakes, and they look good too", I said as Michael brought the big platter of pancakes over to the table, and Natalie's on a plate, because hers were gluten free.
" I'll get the syrup", Calum said as he got the bottle of syrup,that was almost empty, over to the table.
" Guys the bottle is almost empty!"
" Sorry, Michael likes to put a lot of syrup on his pancakes", Ashton stated while looking at Michael, which he already took the last of the syrup.
" Why do you guys look mad for?", Michael asks as he takes another bite of his pancakes.
" Thanks for saving us some syrup too."
" Sorry, but I bought another, it is in the pantry", he states as he points to the pantry closet.
After we ate, Ashton told us to get dressed, because we were going shopping for clothes and furniture for mine and Natalie's bedrooms. Once we were all dressed and ready to go, we all piled into the car and made our way to the mall to shop for some new clothes, when we got there Ashton parked the car and we all got out, and made our way inside.
" What stores do you two want to go in?", Luke asked as we both stopped and looked at each other.
The stores we chose were: Rue 21, Hot Topic, Old Navy, American Eagle, Aropastale, and the shoe depo, the first store Natalie wanted to go to was Hot Topic, where she got 5 band tees, 4 marvel tees, and a bunch of band bracelets; I got 6 band tees, and a beanie that was a penguin, Luke picked it out for me so yhea.
The second store was the shoe depo, where I got 2 pairs of converses, one pair blue with black, and the other was galaxy, and a pair of tennis shoes, that were pink, blue, and black; Natalie got 2 pairs of converses, one was Disney, and one marvel, and a pair of tennis shoes, that were galaxy.
The third store was Rue 21, where Natalie got some shorts, a couple of tees, and a backpack that was the lion king; I got a cute backpack that was galaxy, some shorts that were different colors, and some skinny jeans, some were ripped, and some different colors.
After we left Rue 21 Michael was complaining because he was starving.
" Guys why don't you all go to the food court, and I will met you there", Ashton said as the other guys nodded and we watched as he walked into the Apple store.
We made our way passed the crowd of people, when I froze there, and I stopped breathing, I couldn't move. Michael turned around and saw me.
" Lyric, Lyric, please answer me, please! Luke, Calum come quick!"
Luke, Calum, and Natalie heard Michael crying and came running over.
" Lyric breathe okay, please breathe."
" Lyric, hey sweety look at me okay, just look at me.", Luke said as he kneeled down in front of me.
" Michael go with Calum and Natalie to the food court, I am going to stay here with Lyric."
After I saw them leave I started to cry into Luke's arms, all I wanted to do was go home and sit in the same corner of the living room and be alone. I heard Luke get out his phone and he called Ashton; once Luke was off the phone Ashton showed up with a bag that read Apple.
" Lyric, are you okay?", Ashton asked has he gave me a hug.
" I-i Thi-think s-so."
Ashton gave Luke The bag, then he picked me up, I was looking a the ground and not the people walking by; once we got to where everyone else was Ashton put me down and I walked over and sat beside Luke.
After we ate our lunch, we decided to finish our shopping and head home, which sounded like a great plan to me the sooner we could leave the better. After the shopping was done we put all of our stuff into the car, we were all pretty tired because after we left the mall in as going on 7:30, so once we got home, and after Calum made dinner we all went to bed, but Natalie and i had to share a room with one of the boys, so I slept with Luke and Natalie slept with Michael.
End of chapter 8
Hey guys!
O my gosh, this is a long chapter, but you guys don't mind, hopefully, anyway I am going to try and upload a chapter a day, so maybe I won't forget. Just so you guys won't be confused Lyric is going to have the same problems I have so that is why she has the break down, because I have social anxiety, and panic attacks alot, and I also suffer from depression, so just wanted to make that clear.
Love you guys, thanks for reading!
<3- Mikayla