"I'll be your Jack!" ~ Niall

This one is also for Sydney, but it's a Niall one this time! :D Enjoy! :3

 *****************************

"Sydney!" Niall whined through the phone. "I miss you!"

"I miss you too!" I sighed. He had been away on tour, and when he came home, I was busy with school... We hadn't met in a week, which is a long time for us! "But I've had much tests." I rubbed my forehead.

"You need a break from school!"

"I know..." I groaned, and sat down on my couch.

"Can't you come here? We can make food and have a movie night!" He said cheerfully.

"Yeah, sure!" I smiled.

"I'll come and pick you up in ten, be ready!" He said, and hung up. I stood a while with the phone pressed against my ear, smiling wide.

Niall's my best friend, ever! But it's not just that, I'm deeply in love with my best friend, aka Niall Horan. He don't seems to notice thou, or he don't want to notice.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror on the wall, sighing. My hair was messy, and my eyes looked tired. School is taking over my life, I barely got spare time! I pulled my dark hair up in a messy bun, shrugging. He had seen me like this before, it's not like he would care! I had a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top. Nothing much, just casually.

But maybe that's the reason he don't think of me as more than a friend? I'm too ordinary!

A can honked outside the complex, and I ran up to the window. Niall stood on parked on the road, leaning against the car, waving up to my window. I waved back, and rushed off to the hall. I took my white converse on, grabbed my keys, wallet and phone, and turned off the lights. I locked the door after me, and started to jog down the stairs, holding my things.

I reached the bottom floor, out of breath since I hurried. I went outside, and the first thing I saw, was Niall's smile. He walked towards me, and embraced me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging back, feeling his sent.

"Hello!" He chuckled, and broke the hug.

"Hi!" I smiled, looking up at him.

"Lets get going!" He said excited, and pulled me towards the car. I laughed at his excitement, he was almost like a kid on Christmas morning.

*****************************

He parked outside his the familiar house, and turned the car off. We had been to Nandos and bought food, mostly 'cause we're both too lazy to cook right now! I took the bag with the food, and followed Niall to the door. He held the door open for me, and I ducked under his arm to get in.

It haven't changed a bit! It feels like ages since I was here last time, but it's actually just a few weeks ago, since someone had to give his flowers water. And that someone happens to be me!

"What movie should we watch?" Niall shouted from the living room. I realised that I still was in the hall.

"I don't know!" I shouted back. I walked out to the living room, and placed the food bag on the table. I sat down at the couch, and watched as Niall looked through his movies.

"What about Titanic?" He suggested, turning to me with the movie in his hand.

"Haven't we watched it like a thousand times?" I laughed.

"Yeah, but it's good!" He whined, giving me his puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes, and nodded.

"Fine then." I laughed.

"You just can't resist these eyes!" He stated proudly, and made a fist pump. 

"Of course not." I mumbled, so low he couldn't hear it. He started the movie, and made his way over to the couch, and me. He sat down beside me, and rested his arm behind me.

"You can't cry on my shirt, it's new!" He teased me, and poked his tongue out.

"I'll have to find someone else to cry on then!" I joked, and mirrored his action.

The movie started to play, not that I paid so much attention to it! I kept glancing over at Niall, and I'm even sure I caught him looking at me more than once. Or it's just my mind playing with me...

I sat in a comfortable position, cuddled up against Niall. This was how we always sat in the couch while watching a movie. His hand ran up and down my arm, and I felt my stomach turn around by the touch.

Half through the movie, I yawned, earning a chuckle from Niall. I looked up at him, and poked my tongue out at him. He looked me in my eyes, just sitting there.

"What?" I whispered.

"Nothing." He smiled, but kept looking down at me. "You know, you got really pretty eyes!" He whispered, studying them. 

"Thanks." I mumbled, a bit taken back by his comment. I moved from him a bit, and sat up straight in the couch, looking at him. 

"Do you think people can fall in love with their best friend?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah, why not?" I shrugged.

"Then you'll maybe understand this." My eyes widened as I processed his words, not having so much time, until he had leaned against me. His lips was gently pressed against mine, his hands holding mine. I was too shocked to move, and I didn't want to open my eyes. It felt like a dream. A dream I had dreamed for a long while! 

When he slowly broke us apart, still holding my hands, I slowly opened my eyes again, meeting his blue ones. He smiled wide, and pecked my lips again.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that..." He whispered.

"Believe me, I know." I smiled. He smiled, with closed eyes.

"You didn't broke apart." He mumbled, sounding happy.

"Why would I?" I blushed when I realised I just said that. "I mean, you know..."

"I know what you mean!" He chuckled. "So, can we call this our first date then?" 

"Yeah!" I smiled, and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging back.

"I'll be your Jack!" He promised me, and gave me a light kiss on my forehead.

"Then I'll be your Kate." I smiled, and looked up at him. He slowly leaned in, giving me a new kiss.

"Sounds perfect to me!" He laughed. "But we gotta eat the food before it gets cold!"

*********************************

I don't know why, but I did this... Maybe not so much as you expected, but still! xD Hope you like it Sydney!!!! :D xx

I hope my dear friend don't read this... But she loves her cupcake, aka me! :D 

Request if you want, feel free to say hi! :D xx