'Little Things' ~ Niall

This is the second for Lauren! Enjoy!

:3

 ******************************

Lauren's POV*

My feet was sore when I finally had closed the door to my flat, that I shared with my boyfriend of eight months Niall, behind me; home from a rough day in school. We had four tests, got two essays, and we got another test tomorrow, in math.

I kicked of my shoes in the hall, and dropped my bag on the floor. I took off my jacket, and sighed.

"Hello?"

"Niall, you're home?" I asked confused, and walked in the direction his voice came from.

"Yeah, got off early." He said from behind me, and wrapped his arms around my stomach. "You're tense." He mumbled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Rough day in school." I groaned. I moved around and he moved my dark brown hair behind my ear.

"I'll make dinner to you, go and relax, okay?" He said while looking into my eyes deep. I nodded, and felt how he pressed his lips to mine gently.

"Don't burn my food!" I chuckled.

"You don't trust me?" He said, acting hurt.

"Yeah, but still!" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but smile himself. 

"I'll go cook now, before you complains at something else!" He laughed, and disappeared into the kitchen. 

I made my way into tho living room, and dropped down on the couch. I could feel how my body started to relax, and how my legs was aching from all the walking I had done today. I swear I had forgotten all books in my locker today, and was forced to run down all the stairs again, and then up to the classroom. Today hadn't been my day exactly!

I started the TV, and they showed Jersey Shore. Not my favorite exactly, but I don't got the power to change the channel right now!

I heard how Niall walked around in the kitchen, opened the fridge, rattled with a frying pan, and sang for himself. He sang on little things, one of my favorites of their new album! It just seemed so deep, a total opposite to rock me, if you ask me!

You'll never love yourself 

Half as much as I love you 

You'll never treat yourself right, darlin' 

But I want you to, 

If I let you know, I'm here for you, 

Maybe you'll love yourself, 

Like I love you 

Oh

I remember when I first heard the song. Tears was streaming down my face the whole time, and all the lads laughed at me. Niall had wrapped his arms around me, and told me that when he sang it, he thought of me! And with that I had started to cry more!

I won't let these little things 

Slip, out of my mouth, 

But if it's true, 

It's you, it's you, 

They add up to, 

I'm in love with you, 

And all your little things

I got up from the couch, and tip toed over to the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and looked at him as he cooked. His back was facing me, and he hummed the chorus again, really quiet this time. 

When he was done singing, he let out a small sigh, and turned around. When he saw me, he started to blush, and he looked adorable! 

"No need to blush you know!" I smirked. "What's ya cooking?" I asked, and sat up on the counter.

"Pizza!" He smiled.

"Watch out so you don't burn it!" I teased him. He rolled his eyes, and walked over to me and stood in between my legs.

"I won't burn it, sweetness!" He smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him.

"I know you won't, babe!" I smiled, and kissed him gently. He pulled back a bit, and I adjusted my glasses back on the top of my nose.

"You know, those glasses makes you even cuter!" I smiled when he said the word cute, blushing as well.

"Thank you!" I managed to get out, right above a whisper. 

"It's Friday tomorrow, right?" I nodded slowly, thinking. It's Thursday? "Then we can plan something for tomorrow, just us two?" 

"I would love that!" I said excited and gave him a wide smile. "What do you have in mind?"

"A movie night!" I smiled nodding. 

"That sounds perfect!" I mumbled, and pecked his lips slowly. I pulled back, gazing into his eyes. They were deep blue, so pretty!

"I love you!" He suddenly said.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I love you, Lauren!" He whispered, looking deep into my eyes, smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugged him tight and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too Niall!" I whispered in his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist tight, and I could imagine his big smile that probably was on his face. "So much!" He released the grip a little, and I looked up at him. He leaned forward, and placed his lips on mine gently, yet passionately.

I still had my arms around his neck, and I tightened my grip, deepened the kiss. The kiss showed emotions, from both of us! It wasn't a snog, it was loving, caring! My stomach went mad whenever we kissed, but this was extreme! Ii was happy that I still sat on the counter, otherwise I would have fallen. My legs felt numb, and my head was spinning.

He was the one to pull back, and we both were out of breath. His cheeks was deep red, and my was the same most likely. We just was there, looking at each other, until something started to smell.

"Niall, I think the pizza is burnt!" I laughed. He widened his eyes, and turned around. 

"Shit!" He cursed, and ran over to the oven. I held my stomach, and couldn't stop laughing at him.

"Told you you would burn it!" I laughed. He placed the pizza on the stove, and turned eround to me. He poked his tongue out, and I did the same to him.

"You're happy I love you!" He groaned.

"I know!" I smirked. "How about we go out and eat instead?" I suggested.

"Yeah!" He threw away the pizza, that would be really good if it wasn't all black, and walked back to me. "Nandos?"

"Of course!" I laughed. He kissed me fast, and then pulled me down from the counter. "C'mon! We gotta go now so they won't close!" I laughed as I was pulled to the hall. This boy sure could make me happy, no matter what!

And I love him for that, I truly do!

***************************

I'm sorry but I thought it would need some funny moment! xD Hope you liked it though, Lauren! (: All for you! 

But if you don't like it, tell me that, okay? I wanna know what I can do to make these better! :D

c: xx