Chapter 1

Nobody's POV

Deeks and Kensi have a child now. Her name is Lucy and she is 13. Her best friend is Kim, she is also 13 and she is daughter of Callen and Joelle. There couldn't be better friends in the world, not even comparing to Sam and Callen.

Lucy's POV

I just woke up. It's summer so I can sleep in. I check my phone. Of course, there is Kim's text asking if we could hang out today.

*Text conversation*
K- Hey Lu, can we hang tdy?
L- OFC, umm, shoud we go over to headquorters?
K- Sounds good, meet you there in 30 minutes!
L- Ok, bye Kimy! <3
K- Bye Lu! <3

*End of text conversation*

I got up and started to get ready. I took a quick shower and put on some leggings and plaid shirt. My style is pretty much like my moms. I brush my teeth and my hair. When I got down to the kitchen I found a note from dad. "Hey, sleepyhead! I made you some coffee and waffles. Hope you have a lovely day. P.S. If you wan't, come to the HQ with Kim. Love, dad! <3"
I found it so cute for my dad to leave notes like this, it always melts my heart! I ate my waffles and drank coffee. I grabed my phone and water bottle, hopped on my bike and went to the HQ.

Kim's POV

I was at the HQ, when I saw my Lu walkin towards me. I ran to her and hugged her like it's end of the world. Even tho, I saw her yesterday, I always get excited when I see her and so does she. I look at her. I look at my best friend. I can see a girl with dark brown, wavy, flowy hair, mismatched ocean blue eyes. In her eyes all I can see is happines, kindness and courage. That is my best friend, the kindest, most loyal person I know.
"Hey Kimy, how are you?" she asks.
"Hi Lu, I'm great! How about you?"
"Awesome! Hey let's go to gym with Uncle Sam!" she squeeks excitedly. Uncle Sam loves spending time with us and Lu loves going to gym, beating hell out of the punching bag, just like Aunt Kensi.
"That's my best friend!" I chuckle because her reactions are so cute and funny.

Lucy's POV

We went to the bullpen and sas Uncle G and my parents sighing and looking bored because Aunt Nell and Uncle Eric just filled their boxes with paperwork. We started laughing like crazy. Kimy and I find most of the things funny and this was one of them. Uncle Eric and Aunt Nell looked at us and smiled widely and the rest of the team looked at us like we are aliens. Most of the time they don't understand what's so funny.
"What's so funny?" asked mom with annoyed look.
"Don't mess with her right now, baby Fern, she didn't had her morning sugar dose" said dad. Mom looked like she is going to explode, so Kimy and I stopped laughing.

Kimy's POV

Aunt Kensi looked really angry so I decided to help Lu and Uncle Deeks.
"Who want's some donuts?" I shouted.
Aunt Kensi looked at me happily and I knew that she want's them. I smiled widely at her reaction. Dad, Uncle Sam, Deeks and Eric and Aunt Nell just nodded, meaning that they wanted those donuts as well. They gave us some money and Lu and I went to California Donuts, wich was close to the HQ. As we were walking out of the building, Lu looked at me with a smirk on her face.
"How can you read my mom's mind?" she asks still keeping that smirk on her face. I just chuckled. She deffinetly got that from her dad.
"I don't have to be a mind reader to know that if your mom has morning sugar dose crises, want's donuts" I explaind.
"True." she answerd with a small smile on her lips.

Lucy's POV

When we got donuts, we came back to HQ, walkin to the bullpen. My mom rushed to us with happy look on her face. She grabbed box with donuts out of my hands and started eating. Kimy and I looked at each other and started laughing. Others joined us because mom looked like a threeyear old, who just got a new toy.
When we calmed down, Kimy and I went to Grandma's office. We called Hetty grandma beacuse she was like one to us.
"Good morning, girls! What can I do for you?" she asked with a smile on her face.
"Good morning, grandma!" we said in unison and kissed her cheek.
Kimy and I went on a small vacation on Hawaii a few days ago. We knew Grandma wants a special kind of tea that can be bought only on Hawaii. We boughted it for her and wanted to surprise her.
"Grandma, we have a present for you." Kimy said and gave Grandma a middle sized box. Grandma opend it and we could see happines on her face.
"Oh girls, you are so thoughtfull. Thank you so much! You rememberd what I wanted for so long!" she looked at us with tears forming in her eyes.
"Grandma, this is the least we could do! And of course we remember, it's because we love you and listen to you" I said.
"I love you, too girls! More that you'll ever know!" said Grandma while hugging us.

Kensi's POV

I saw Kimy and Lu talking to Hetty. I am wondering what is it about. I am pretty sure that I could see tears forming in Hetty's eyes. They headed towards the bullpen. Hetty has big, warm smile on her face and so do Kimy and Lu.
"Hello, Hetty!" whole team greats Hetty.
"I just wanted to tell you that these two are really thoughtfull and kind. I told them just once wich tea I wanted the most and they rememberd it and boughted it for me. You are very lucky whit these two!" said Hetty.
"That's very nice of you, girls" said G.
They just smiled.
"And now, Mr. Hanna, you should go with these two in the gym. I think that I saw that significant spark in Lu's eyes!" chuckled Hetty. Me and the rest oof the team laughed a little to Lucy, she always gets over excited over something.

"Let's go, you two!" said Sam with a big smile on his face.