Chapter 8

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!

Lucy's POV

I woke up at 8 AM. I was really surprised since I watched Lord of The Rings yesterday 'til midnight. I somehow crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen. I saw mum.
"Hey mum!", I said.
"Morning, Lu", mum said and hugged me.
"What do we have for breakfast?", I asked.
"Well, we really don't have anything besides cereal and milk", mum said.
"Do we have Fruit Loops?", I jumped up and down excitedly.
"Yes, we do!", chuckled mum.

I got two bowls out of the cabinet and then I grabbed the cereal. Mum took milk from the fridge and we prepared our cereal togerher. We sat down at the table and ate our breakfast while talking about girly stuff. Ya know...
After about 5 minutes I heard some one walking down the stairs. It was dad. He's hair was all messed up and his eyes were berealy opened.
"You didn't get much sleep now, did ya?", I laughed.
Dad frowened: "I slept peacefuly until your mother started to snore".
I chuckled.
"I'm sorry, Mister Cranky Pants, but I do not snore", frowned mum.
"You accualy do snore...", I said to mum as matter-afactly.
I would probably be dead if looks could kill. Mum was staring at me...
"Okay, go on...", I said and they continued to fight. I mean, it wasn't like a real married couple fight, it wasn't serious. I was looking at them and tried not to laugh.

"Umm, guys it's 8.30 and I believe we still gotta get ready and dad even didn't ate his breakfast...", I said.
"Lu is right", said dad and looked at me.
"What's for breakfast?", he asked me.
"We left you some Fruit Loops and you have milk in the frigde", I said to dad and left the kitchen. I skipped up the stairs and entered my room. I put on high-wasted shorts, tank top and white Converse. I brushed my teeth, braided my hair in a fishtail and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and walked down-stairs.

"I'm ready!", I said to dad.
"Okay, let's get in the car, we'll wait for mum there", he said. After few minutes, mum got in the car. Dad started the engine and drove to the Mission. I texted Kimy.

*Text Conversation*

L: Hey, you up?
K: Yup
L: Coming to HQ tdy?
K: On my way
L: Same here, meet you in 10 min
K: You got it, see ya ;)
L: Ok, bye :)

*End of Text Conversation*

After few minutes, we were at HQ. I entered the bullpen and nobody was there so I sat down on the couch and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter.
After few minutes, I saw Kimy and Uncle Callen walking towards me.
"Hey, guys!", I said and hugged them.
Uncle Callen sat down at his desk and Kimy and I sat on the couch and chatted.
After another 10 minutes or so, Uncle Sam came as well.

*****************************************

We heard a famous whistle.
"New case on deck!", said Uncle Eric.
Dad, mum, Uncle G and Uncle Sam ran uo the stairs.
"Lu, Kim, Hetty said you can come, too!", winked Uncle Eric.
"What's up with him?", I asked Kimy and we laughed. When we got in the OPS, I saw two persons who I really, really, really love.

"OMG, you came all this way from Hawaii?", I squeled and run up to Uncle Steve and Uncle Danno to hug them. They hugged me back and everybody else around me laughed. After I talked to them a little, Uncle Eric and Aunt Nell breifed everyone about the case. It was about a guy, Louis Hayer, who killed a guy from Malina cartel. I didn't see what conection this case had with NCIS, neither did everyone else so we just looked questionable at Grandma.

"Nell", Grandma simply said.
Aunt Nell pulled up an older case (investigated by NCIS) which says that Hayer killed a Navy Seal. I looked over at Uncle Sam. You could see anger in his eyes. Uncle Steve looked really furious. I could see that this case would be really hard for them. Anyway, after the briefing, everyone got out on the field. I really wanted to go with Uncle Steve and Danno. Mum and dad new how much I love them and that I don't see them very often so they let me go with them. Kimy stayed at OPS.

So the three of us were on our way to Uncle D's car. I saw a beautiful black Camaro.
"Oh, I see that they didn't stole this one from you", I smirk at Uncle D.
"Yet!", says Uncle Steve and the two of us laugh.
"Ha ha, very funny!", says Uncle D sarcasticly, as usual. I sat on the front seat and Uncle Steve was driving.
"I see that I can't even sit in front, now can I?", says Uncle D grumply.
"Did he become even more grumpier since the last time I saw him?", I turn to Uncle Steve, ignoring Danno.
"You have no idea!", says Uncle Steve.
What so ever, he started the engine and we were on our way to Hayer's house.

*****************************************

We were back at OPS. Somehow, this case was conected with Russians, I really don't understand how, but it doesn't matter.
"Lady and gentelmen, I believe you have a journy headed your way", says Hetty.
"Wait, what?", I turn to Hetty.
"Mr. Callen, Hanna and Mr. Deeks and Mrs. Deeks will be traveling to Sibir, Russia", anounces Hetty.

_________________________________________

We all got back to the bullpen.
"Okay, so now we now you'll be out of the country. What about us?", I point at Kimy and me.
"My Grandparents called this morning and asked if I wanted to go over at their house for some time. I already said I would", says Kimy.
"Why didn't you tell me?", I asked her.Her Grandparents (from Joelle's side) are living at Texas. She always tell's me when she is going to visit them because she stays there for two weeks+.
"I was planning to and then Uncle E said there was a new case", says Kimy.
"Okay. So what about me?", I ask. I could see that mum and dad didn't knew what to do. Joelle and Michelle were at Europe, they had some kind of a project. Hetty was going to D.C. because she had to meet with Director Vance and Gibbs. My real grandma's were together at Florida, don't ask me anything about it.
I know that mum and dad wouldn't let me stay alone because they were afraid something would happen to me. I don't see any more options for them.

"Well, if you want you can come to Hawaii with us early this year", smiled Uncle Steve. Every summer, at August, I would go on Hawaii until school starts. Right now, it's beginning of July so that means that I maybe get to stay there for two month's.
"I really want to, can I go pleaseee?", I squeled.
"If that's not a problem for McGarret and Danny, you can go", said mum and dad.
I screamed quietly and jumped up and down.

###############################

A/N

Guys, I am really sorry for not updating. I wanted to update but I didn't have any imagination so it's better that I didn't update for few months than that I updated a crapy chapter. Again I am so sorry. Oh and SIVJKSKSXBJCID THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ VIEWS AHICJVODKANXHUVOD!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Happy Easter! ❤

There would be one more chapter of this story wich is much shorter than the ones that I wrote before. That is gonna be the end. I still have to update Deric fanfiction and Ond-Shot book. After I finish Deric fanfiction, I'll start a new book. So stay tuned!!!