Football!!!

Marley's pov

We decided to go to the park for me to get you know who off my head. brittney and i was wearing our white and black shorts with black workout shirts. The guys didnt know this but both of us are in star varsity team in (football/soccer.) when we got to the field we made our teams. Me, zayn and britt are on the same team while louis,niall and harry are on the same team, liam keeps the score.

Brittney told zayn about us being in football varsity and harry gave them a devilish grin, britt and i cracked into laughter.

"Alright girls we're gonna go easy on you dont worry" harry said being cocky

"Oh you guys dont have to!" I yelled and started running with the ball, i see harry catching up tryna steal the ball. When i was half way through the field i kicked the ball as hard as i can and..... It was a goal!!!!!!!

The guys expression was the funniest thing ever, harry's jaw dropped.

"What the hell just happened?" Harry said rubbing his head.

"I just made a goal" i smiled and kissed his cheek and went to the other side getting ready for the next round.

"We're not going easy on you now" louis said smirking at britt and i.

"Whatever!" I answered back

Louis started running with the ball he ran towards britt showing off that brittney cant get it, but right before his eyes blinked the ball was already stolen from him. Brittney is one of the fastest runner in our team and im the best kicker.So after stealing the ball she ran as fast as she could and louis behing her tryna catch up, she passed the ball to me. I saw harry and louis running towards me, i kicked the ball back to brittney.. I gave her a wink and she kicked the ball hard that she almost lost her balance. It was a goal!!!

I ran towards her and we gave each other a high five, louis and harry was speechless.

Zayn came running towards us and gave us a hug.

"Good job girls" zayn said

"You too! Great job for being our goalie" britt and i kissed zayn's cheek

Niall, louis and harry came over with an embarassed look.

"Alright somethings up spill it" harry said wrapping his arms around me.

"Fine the truth is brittney and i are in varsity football team" i said in between giggles.

"Whattt?! Howcome you didnt tell us?" Louis asked, britt gave him a quick kiss on the lips "oh cmon now boobear it was fun kicking your ass in football" britt said

I turned around looking for liam and he wasnt even paying attention hes talking to a brunnette girl and it looks like they're having a good conversation. Just when i was about to turn around i caught jacob and his friends getting off the car.

"Fuck.." I mumbled to myself but it was loud enough for harry to hear.

"What's going on?" Harry asked

"Jacob is here.." I answered, i saw harry tensed up.

"Oh great looks like i dont have to hunt him down" britt mumbled and she started walking towards them. Good thing louis got a grip on her wrist, "brittney stop it your just going to make this worst!" Louis yelled and grabbed her by her waist.

"Hey marley!"

We all turned aroud and saw jacob and his friends coming towards us with a ball on his hand. I can feel harry getting angry his fist curling into a ball, zayn and niall immedietly grabbed harry's arm and louis pulled britt away from us.

"Hey marley long time no see.." Jacob said while smirking at harry.

"What do you want jacob?" I asked with a frustrated tone.

"Well its been a long time since we havent played football, and i wanna challenge you again since we're both in a varsity team." He took a step closer to me, harry suddenly pushed him away from me.

"I swear to god if you lay a hand on my girl i will fucking kill you!" Harry's face is all red and he looks like hes going to murder him.

"Woah calm down there romeo i just wanna play football with your "girl" jacob said calmly and gave harry a smile.

Niall and zayn pulled harry away and tryna calm him down.

"Fine but..! If i win i want you to leave us alone." I said and crossed my arms.

"No problem and if i win i want to spend the day with you tomorrow." He said and winked at me. Ugh gross, i walked over where the guys and britt were.

"Marley dont tell me that your taking his challenge" zayn asked worriedly

"Dont worry i can beat him and if i win he promised that he'll leave us alone" i said smiling

"What?! You agreed with his trap?! No!! What if he wins? harry asked and i can see that hes really worried.

"Umm.. If he wins i have to spend the whole day with him tomorrow" i said with a really low voice.

"Whatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry covered his face with his hands. Britt was freaking out and the guys are all convincing me not to.

"Guys cmon have faith on me! I can beat him please atleast support me with this." I said

"Alright you know what we dont have to worry britt can do this, i know it already" liam came over and rubbed my back.

I smiled at liam "thanks" i said.

I went over to harry and hugged him, he hugged me back tighter.

"Dont worry i can do this" i kissed him on the cheek, winked and ran towards the field.

LET THE GAME BEGIN

Thanks for all the readers i finally reached more than 60 readers. Please comment some suggestion below and please please please follow and vote!!!!!!

I hope you liked my story so far and i will try to update everyday.

Love youu my sexy potatoes!