Crutches

Harry's pov

"Marley Jones?" The doctor said

We all ran towards him, i can feel my hands getting sweaty and clamy my hands are literally shaking.

"Is she alright?!" I said nervously i can feel liam's hands on my back trying to calm me down.

"Oh dont worry she's fine but since this is her 5th surgery the recovery is gonna be long so please bear with her. And right now she's still asleep so if you wanna visit her please keep it down so take care guys she in room 216." The doctor said calmly, i ran as fast as i could to marley's room.

"210...211..212..213..214..215..216!!!!" We finally reached her room, i slowly opened the door and i saw marley on the bed with looking extremely peaceful, her left leg is was hanging onto something i think its suppose to elivate it or something. I walked towards her and gently grabbed her hand, i kissed on top of it and i can feel tears steaming down my face. It was completely silent in the room, when the door suddenly opened the door.

"Ohmygosh...is marley ok?!" Brittney bursted in and ran towards marley. She gently hold her hand and kissed her forehead.

"Dont worry britt marley's fine she just need to rest." Liam whispered loud enough for brittney to hear. We were all sitting there probably 3 and a half hours and marley hasnt woken up yet.

"Im hungry..." Niall said while rubbing his stomach.

"Why dont we go grab something to eat and come back i kinda need carrots right now" louis said.

"Its fine you guys can go i can stay with marley for awhile." I said giving them a fain smile.

"Are u sure harry? You look extremely exhausted you should probably go home and rest i can take care of marley" brittney said worriedly

"No i swear im perfectly fine" i answered, they finally gave up and left.

Marley's pov

I woke up from someone counting a little loud, i looked down and saw harry doing push-ups.. Damn hes so sexyyyy

"Umm.. Harry what are you doing?" I said hoarsly, he looked up and quickly stood up.

"Marley! Oh god are u ok? Do u need water? Are you hungry?! Do u need to go to the washroom?" He asked in one breath, I chuckled and grabbed his arms.

'Harry im fine love, and what were you doing on the floor shirtless?!" I said covering my eyes, he laughed and took my hands off my eyes.

"Im just tryna wake myself up" he smirked at me, while my eyes glued on his torso.

He placed his hands on my chin and lifted my head up making me look onto his eyes.

"Babe my eyes are right here...and.. You like what you see?" He said in sexually voice and licked his lips.

"Uhh.. No!!!" I lied and push him away but failed. He climbed on top of me and slowly leaning in, we were this close until the door bursted open.

"What the hell harry?! Let marley recover first before doing all this!" Niall yelled and laughing at the same time.

"Please keep it PG here harry we dont want any nurses or doctors see this" zayn said and gave harry a smirk. Harry got off me and kissed my forehead he smirked at me seductively, right before i know it harry tackled zayn and harry on the floor.

"Sorry guys what were you saying!?" Harry said still pinning both of them on the ground.

"Nothing!!! Please let me go!" Niall begged, while we were laughing our heads off.

Right before harry stopped louis and liam joined them and tackled harry on the ground, so they're basically on top of each other. There was a knock on the door and a petite blonde girl came in with a clipboard, she looked at the guys and ignored them.

"Soo.. Marley jones you're finally awake, the doctor said you can leave anytime you want. But first you have to be really carefull with your knee, left some crutches infront of your door.... You'll be using them for 6 months maximum." She smiled at me widely and left the room.

"6 months with crutches?!" My eyes grew wide and i was just speechless.

"Dont worry marley we'll get you through it" louis said and gave me a big hug.

"GROUP HUG!!" Brittney yelled and everyone literally squished me.

"Guys...need....air..." I said whining.

"Aww we love you too marley!!" Harry said and gave me a quick peck on the lips

GUYS! KEEP IT PG!! Zayn screamed with a 5 years old tone.