Last round

Harry's pov

Really louis thats your brilliant plan?! I gave him a death glare.

"Omg yesss im so awsome!!" He smiled at me. He doesnt get my annoyed look

"Louis how can you do this to me?!" I yelled, making everyone look at me with a confused look.

"Hazza calm down louis is just tryna help,. And see it works?! That kiss on the cheek is really hard to do in marley's situation. She sacrificed herself just for you!" Brittney said while rubbing my back.

*last round*

Still harry's pov

Its the last round it comes down to 2-2, marley has to win this. By just look at her all tired and worn out made me sick, her whole body is red, shes sweating really bad and shes panthing like a dog. Wait...something's wrong with marley, her face is in pain everytime she steps on her left leg. Oh no.. I can see her left knee swollen but shes still keeping a brave look. I looked at liam and he gave me a worried look im guessing that he can marley struggling from the pain.

Marley's pov

From round 4 jacob kicked my knee on purpose, he knows that my left knee is my weakness. Hes really good in cheating he can always do it without the people catching it, as i was walking to the other half of the field; i was trying to keep a straight face so the guys and britt wont notice it.

"You ok love? Maybe you wanna, you know quit?" He smirked at me and patted my back. I looked at me, it was all red/purple color and its so swollen, i looked at harry and hes expression was really worried and nervous. He stared at my knee and quickly walked away hiding it, i tried my hardest to walk properly.

"Alright guys last round who ever gets a goal wins!!" Tyler said

Let the game begin!

Harry's pov

The last round just started, yess marley got the ball!!

"Lets go marley!!!!" I cheered, watching her struggle was the hardest part. I can see that her knee is getting worst. Brittney came over to me and pulled me far enough that the other guys wont hear us.

"Whats the matter?" I asked

"Marley...her knee.." She answered

"Yea i know we should really stop this game i cant watch her like this!!" I yelled

"Jacob knows that marley's weakness is her left knee, jacob used to be really careful with marley's left knee" she looks like shes about to cry.

I looked over marley, she was sprinting with the ball and jacob was like right behind her looking at her left knee, a smirk left on his face.

Just when marley was about to kick the ball with her right foot, jacob kicked her left knee and made marley fall on the ground.

"Marley!!!!!!!" I yelled and ran as fast as i could towards her.

As i was running jacob left her on the ground, kicked the ball and it was a goal..