1. The Crying Game. Part One.

Meek's POV

Meek: "Nic, put the gun down baby!"

Nicki: "No Meek, you just don't understand." Tears ran down her face, eyes bloodshot red.

My palms were sweating, and for the first time, a nigga was scared. I looked straight ahead at Nicki and all I could see was hurt and anger in her eyes. I had promised myself over and over again that I would never put that look on her face again, but yet I keep on fucking up.

Nicki: "I just wanted you to love me, that's all. Was I not good enough? What did I do so wrong to y--"

I heard my ringtone going off, but where was my phone? Nicki was looking around too. I looked on the bedside table and it wasn't there on the charger. Ah shit, Keisha ass must have it or something cause it was just on that table, but she still knocked out from when Nic punched her. I ain't want Nicki to know that Keisha had my phone because then she would be even more mad, so I continued to play off looking for it.

Nicki: "Where the fuck is it Meek?"

Meek: "Baby, I don't know."

Nicki: "Baby? Oh so now I'm ya baby. I wasn't your baby when you was fucking this trashy hoe. I wasn't your baby when--"

Meek: "You are my baby, you gon always be my baby. She wasn't shit to me baby. You gotta believe me." I noticed my phone stopped ringing. Thank the lord. Now it was silent, except for Nicki's crying. 

Nicki: Why should I believe you now? All you do is lie and think about yourself. You're so fucking selfish Rihmeek. Here I am, pregnant with your baby and you out here fucking lord knows who.

I can see the tears falling down Nicki's face. I wanted to grab her by her waist, and kiss those tears away one by one, but I know if I even get near her, that's my ass.

Meek: "Onika Tanya Maraj, I love you more than life itself. Baby, just put the gun down and let's talk about this. Let's fix this. I would go to the end of the world and back to make this right. Just give me one chance. Give me the gun Nic. Please baby." I held out my hand with pleading eyes, hoping that Nic would just give me the gun. I felt my eyes start to burn, and I felt them begin to get watery.

Nicki's POV

I looked into Meek's eyes, and it looked as if he was about to cry. Even when shit like this happens, I can't control my love for him. Just as I was about to hand him the gun, I heard some movement. I looked on the bed, and it was Keisha. She was moving around. Meek noticed it too and we were both just staring at her, nervous for what was about to come.

Keisha: "What the hell? Why is there blood all over the pillow?"

Nicki: "Cause I punched yo ass in the face when I got here and found you sleep in the bed with my man. Sleep in my fucking bed. The bed I bought!"

Meek: "Nic, chill out baby."

Keisha: "Oh I know this bitch did not! Seriously Meek... you gon let this bitch do this to me?"

Nicki: "Oh, I got your bitch alright." I held up the gun, and cocked it. "Fuck with me. You better be glad his ass is saving you now. "

That shut her ass up real quick. Then I looked over at Meek. I couldn't read his facial expression. Then all of a sudden, Meek's phone began to ring again.

Nicki: "Where is the fucking phone Rihmeek?!?!"

Keisha pulls the phone out of her bra and holds it up. I am livid. I can tell by the way Meek put his head in his hands that he knew he fucked up...again. I could see it was Meek's sister Na calling.

Nicki: "Meek get your phone back from this hoe and answer it! She must be more than nothing to you if the bitch got your phone."

Keisha handed the phone over to Meek with no hesitation, and he answered it, about to put it up to his ear.

Nicki: "SPEAKER!"

He did as he was told.

Meek: "Na, wassup?"

Na: "Nigga where tha fuck you been. Everybody been calling and looking for yo ass. Nicki been trying to find you, she out looking right now."

Nicki: *Speaking loudly so that Na could hear me* "Yeah, I found his filthy, lyin ass. He all laid up with some ratchet ass hoe at OUR beach home" I cut my eyes over at Meek, and he couldn't even look at me. He just put is head down. "I called him and his phone picked up, but all I heard was moaning and grunting, and 'Deeper Meek, deeper daddy '. Oh Na, I was PISSSEEEEED!"

Meek's POV

As I stand here and listen to the story, I realized, this bitch Keisha set me up. No wonder why her ass insisted that I put my phone on the charger...on the side of the bed that SHE WAS LAYING ON. I was getting furious...if it wasn't for her, this shit wouldn't have went down like this. Nicki must have called and Keisha probably answered it on purpose, and sat the phone down so Nicki could hear.

At this point, Nicki grabs the phone from me, takes it off speaker, and continues talking to Na. She puts the gun in the waist band of her leggings. All I hear Nicki saying is 'Uhm Hmm'. I look over at Keisha and mouth the words "RAT ASS BITCH" and all of a sudden, she instantly springs out of the bed, face still bloody and all, and charges at Nicki.

Nicki: "What the fuck bitch?"

My phone drops out of Nicki's hand and I run over to Keisha to try to hold her back. I get my arms around her waist and I just squeeze her so she can't move.

Nicki: "You worried about her Meek? Over your fiance. Fuck you Rihmeek and fuck you too bitch! I hate you so much Robert!"

Meek: I ain't gon lie, when Nicki said she hated me, that broke my heart. I began to get a little weak. "No baby, I just didn't want her to hit you. I don't want this bitch to put her hands on the love of my--"

Before I could even finish, Keisha had got out of my grip and launched at Nicki, knocking her down to the floor. They tussled and I ran over trying to break it up. My first thought was the baby, our baby. 

Meek: Keisha was on top, trying to choke Nicki. "Get off of her...she's pregnant!" I yelled, trying to pull Keisha off of Nicki.

Keisha: "I do not give one single fuck. You should have thought about that when you was eating my pussy. She think she bad, imma show her bad."

Nicki: "Bitch, what's good?" She said while finally on top of Keisha, straddling her.

*SLAP!*

Nicki just slapped the taste out of her mouth. Hell, I grabbed my jaw too as if I was the one who got slapped.  At this point, I am trying to get Nicki off of Keisha and Nic is yelling "Let me go Meek!" We are all in the middle of the floor; Nicki is on Keisha, I'm trying to grab Nicki, but Nicki won't budge. My baby only 5 ft and 3 inches, but don't let the size fool you, she's a mothafuckin monsta.

Keisha: "Yeah let that bitch go so I can--"

BOOM!--The smell of gunfire filled the air and all I see is blood dripping on Nicki's Asian rug.

What yall think? This is my first book ever and I was inspired by some of my favorite authors. Yall know who yall are cause I be reading faithfully, begging for the updates lol. Should I keep writing this, let me know?