Prologue

"Faith." The Moon Goddess spoke.

"Yes?" I replied, looking up at her long, blonde hair and deep blue eyes. I did not inherit her blonde hair nor her deep blue eyes. My wavy brown hair cascaded down my back, in opposition to my mother. My dark brown eyes shined happily at the woman before me, whom I admire the most.

"Are you excited to go down to Earth? Your 18th birthday is tomorrow."

Of course I was excited. The only thing I've ever known is this castle up in the clouds. Going down to Earth opened up new opportunities for me to grow stronger, and fulfill my purpose in life. I get to help Mother's creation, the werewolves, grow their mate bonds stronger.

Mother has granted me the gift of wings and a sword for my journey down to Earth. The sword was enchanted with magic, which would allow me to defend myself against any supernatural creature. The sword itself was dipped in gold, with gold details along the handle that had my name engraved. She told me that I would need the sword since people would try to get revenge on her by getting to me. For reasons that were inevitable, werewolves hated the Moon Goddess. It was either because their mate had rejected them, or because they had unfortunately passed away. I was prepared for anything. She granted me wings to fly to my destinations if needed, and I was extremely grateful that she had given me two beautiful gifts. 

 But, I'm still getting used to these damn wings!

********************************❤***************************************

Today was finally the day. I have, at last, turned 18, and was starting my destiny as the Daughter of the Moon Goddess.

"Be safe, child. Call my name if you ever need any assistance." Mother had told me. I nodded my head at her before embracing her into a hug. After saying our goodbyes, I was off to Earth.

Earth was strange. Somewhat beautiful, but still strange. My first ceremony was at a very powerful pack in California, one of the most powerful actually. It was far up North where the forests were practically the cities. The city I would be visiting was off the grid to humans, though, as werewolves had a way of hiding themselves to prevent trouble.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel nervous. If anything, I was more excited then nervous. The Beta had found a mate, and since word had got around that I had finally turned 18, he wanted me to bind him and his mate together.

Stretching my wings out, I begin my search for the Silver Angel Pack.