My Worst Enemy: the football team (teagan <3 )

.previously in my worst enemy: the football team

niomi starts hanging out with teagan more and they are partners for the baby project. what will spending all this time togeth do to their friendship?

.............................................................................................................................................................................

After school Reagan took Teagan’s car home, so Teagan and I took my car to his house with our baby kayla for our home ec project. When we arrived we were greeted by reagan.

“teagan why did you bring niomi over don’t you know were not hanging out for a while? Your making it kinda hard.”

“I didn’t bring her over for you reagan. We have a project to do and maybe I like her company??”

“oh well this just became awkward…”

To make things less awkward I piped in

“oh don’t worry reagan I completely understand our break, I won’t bother you.”

“uhmmm ok.”

Reagan then left me and teagan to work on our project.

“uhhh Niomi do you have any idea what were supposed to be doing??”

“well we just uhm I don’t know…. Let it sit there till it cry’s?”

“oh right good idea, want to watch a movie?”

“what movie?”

“saw 5?”

“ehhh. Gross, but sure. Just to warn you I’m not good with those movies… they freak me out.”

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you.”

“oh my knight in shining armor!”

“You got it dude.”

Teagan put on the movie and I sit on the couch, he sits down next to me and casually slings his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest, I don’t mind though because it feels right, so I snuggle into him closer and I close my eyes as the gory intro to the movie starts. During the whole movie we sit like this him laughing at my freak outs, so I hit his chest and said

“Teagan stop laughing at me this movie is creepy!”

“your freak outs are too cute too not laugh at.”

“well thanks haha.”

“anytime.”

For the rest of the movie I fell asleep stretched out on the couch with my head in a pillow on his lap, it was strangely comfortable. When the movie was over he shook my shoulder and woke me up, we decided I would take kayla home tonight and he’d get her tomorrow night, he walked me to my car.

“well don’t brake our kid alright?”

“Im not the one were gunna need to worry about.”

“haha yeah yeah, well night, I’ll see you tomorrow with our baby don’t forget her at home.”

“I promise I wont, kayla say by to daddy.”

*cricket cricket*

“well I guess she doesn’t like you….too bad.”

“Mothers bonds are always stronger with the daughters at first, and then they grow up and want pap’s cash”

“true true, that’s how it was with me anyways, see you tomorrow teagan, thanks for being my knight in shining armor today.”

Teagan leans in and at first I thought he was going to kiss me and I started freaking out in my head *oh no oh no what? What? What do I do???* but then he kisses kaylas head and says

“daddy loves you baby girl, even if your not real”

“ha wow. Ok im gunna go.”

“oh did you want a kiss too Nini?”

“WHAT? PSHH NO. nini?”

“a cute nick name for my wifey.”

“in not your wifey.”

“in home ec you are.”

“whatever.”

Teagen then quickly kisses my forehead and goes back in the house….

“uhmmm okay?”

I drive home with kayla in the front seat with no seat belt on, yeah bad mom I know… but seriously she’s a doll? And I can’t help but think about teagan it was like that day when I was 14 all over again except I have a feeling this crush is going to last for longer this time.

...............................................................................................................

next upload will be 7/15/11