My Worst Enemy: the football team (friends agian)

im updating soon like everyday to keep you guys readin i myself hate when people take forever to update.

previously-

niomi starts crushing on teagan

...................................................................................................................................................................................

The next day at school I was going to sit by Teagan and the guys who wore once my enemies but are now more like acquaintances at lunch. When I was arriving up to the table I heard a bit of liam and Teagan’s conversation before they noticed I was there,

“Dude Teagan you seriously like her, for real?”

“I’m not sure I might, she’s super chill I mean last night was fun she wasn’t trying to be perfect like Ashley always did. Oh yeah Ashley, are you guys a thing?”

“uhh well im not sure really. I think so?”

“You better figure it…. Oh hey Niomi.”

Teagan finally noticed me walking up and scooted over on the bench so I could sit next to him, I sat down then Reagan came up to us and sat next to me making me a little confused..

“Niomi listen, I’m super sorry I suggested this break but I see it let you branched out so maybe it was good for you so can we stop this non-sense and go back to being best friends?”

I sat there and stared at her like she had three eyes and I was wondering why the sudden change of heart….?

“yeah sure? Why the sudden change of heart?”

“I miss hanging out with my best friend every day; my other friends just aren’t as cool.”

“oh haha I see well, I do have other friends now so you don’t got to worry about me hogging you.”

“deal.”

She stayed there and we mad small talk the whole lunch period with a few snide remarks from Teagan resulting in me telling him to shut up a lot. After lunch me Teagan and Reagan walked to home ec class with our babies. Once we arrived our teacher had us right out a log of how we treated our baby and she graded us on those and the appearance of our baby, me and Teagan go an 85% for last night because it was good all in all but she feels we neglected it. What are you supposed to do with a stuffed doll?

............................................................................................................

next upload 7/16/11