My Worst enemy: the football team (i can see the change.)

after reaga & i dealt with teagan and his missing clothes, we went to the nearest blockbusters and rented 2 movies with josh duhamel,when in rome and life as we know it and 2 movies with cam gigandet,never back down and priest so we had a movies for the weekend that reagan and i would enjoy along with the guys. On our way home we stoped at safeway and got kettle corn and sodas so we also had snacks for the movies. when we got back to the house,I went upstairs to let the boys know we got movies.

i knocked on teagans door and he opened it.

"what do you want?"

"woah, i just wanted to let you know we got movies to watch."

"oh, cool we will be down in a couple minutes jst let us finishe our game."

Teagan shut the door in my face so i walked downstairs and snagged my favorite seat in the livingroom, the lazy boy. the only problem with sitting in the lazy boy is that it's teagans favorite seat aswell and he always sits in it. Reagan walked into the livingroom with the kettle corn and four cans of soda and she noticed me sitting in the lazy boy.

:you do know that thers now way teagan is going to let you sit there, right?"

"we will see about that."

reagan then went over to their linnen closet and grabed four blankets and threw me one. she put in life as we know it first to start out with a chick flick and then wed ebd the night with a guy movie and save the next two for tomorrow night. right when the movie got to te main menu the guys were walking down the stairs and teagan came over to the lazy boy so he could sit down.

"niomi, get off my lazy boy."

"no, i was here first sit on the couch with liam and reagan."

"uhm no. how about you sit on the couch with them and give me MY lazy boy."

after teagan realized i was't going to move he gave in, or atleast i thaught he did. he looked like he was about to turn around and sit on the couch but instead he sat ontop of me on "his" lazy boy.

"owww, teagan get off your heavy."

"scoot over. if your not going to sit on the couch your going to have to share."

so i scooted over so teagan could sit on the lazy boy with me, but since tis chair was made for one person we were squished together, plus teagan took half of my blanket.

"teagan, reagan got you your own blanket. use it."

teagan looked at the blanket siting on the couch and motioned for liam to throw it to him, and when he caught it he draped it over the both of us instead of giving me my blanket back. we watched all of life as we know it and when reagan was putting priest in we all heard a loud crying noise in the kitchen and teagan and i got up and ran to the kitchen, i cant believe we forgot about our home ec baby kayla. teagan picked her up from the counter and tossed her up and down untill she stopped crying, i guess attention is key. i started laughing at that thought and teagan looked over at me like he forgot i was there.

"i cant belive you forgot about our baby nimoi."

"hey watch it teagan, you could have been watching it too, it is your night anyways."

"how was i supposed to watch HER if i didn't even know it was in the kitchen?"

"i dont know? maybe ask me where IT is?"

teagan starts chuckling and says "were acting like a newly married couple."

the thought of marrying teagan, ran through my head; us after college living in a little house on the outside of some big city. wow that thoughts scary, were growing up fast.

"no teagan we're not. i wouldnt marry you anyways."