my worst enemy: the football team (things change.)

Me and Reagan run back into the house after hearing teagan yell my name.

“what teagan?”

“where did my towels go?”

“how am I supposed to know?”

“uhmm im thinking this is your idea of revenge..”

“nope its not.”

“well im coming out towel or no towel.”

“noooo gorss. Please don’t.”

The door opens and reagan and I run into her bedroom and slam the door shut. We aren’t going to go out of her room till teagan goes in his. We hear his door shut so we go out in the hall and see teagan with a sheet wrapped around his waist as if it were a towel.

“where. Did. My. Clothes. Go?”

“oh well let me see here, oh yeah that’s right! in the trunk of my car.”

“give me your keys Niomi.”

“nope no can do sorry.”

Teagan then tackles me to the ground with his sheet still wrapped around his body thank god and pats my pockets down in search of my keys. When he finds them in my pocket he grabes them and his eyes travel back to mine and just stay there locked with mine then we hear reagan making cough noises and he gets up and goes to get his clothes out of my car.

“do you like my brother?”

“nooo, that would be so wrong.”

“Good because I don’t want him to come in between our friendship.”

“oh no that will never happen.”

Little did she know I was crushing on her brother and I was crushing on him hard? And honestly after her not wanting to be friends for a week because I’m giving her a bad reputation, well after that I don’t care if he comes in between our friendship our not because if she could do that than it’s not a best friend type of friend ship. Best friends are supposed to be there when the rest of the world walks out and that was teagan who was there for me not her, she was the one who walked out, and she just expects she can walk right back into it like nothing happened. Things have changed and it’s not going to be easy pretending like they didn’t.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

woah look at that super fast uploads.